I've been alone with you inside my mind
在我心裡,我已和你獨處多時
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
在我夢裡,我已吻過你的雙唇千百次
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
有時我看到你經過門前
Hello, is it me you're looking for?
哈囉!你尋找的就是我嗎?
I can see it in your eyes
從你的眼中,我明白
I can see it in your smile
從你的微笑中,我明白
You're all I've ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide
你就是我想要的,而我的臂膀是敞開的
'Cause you know just what to say
因為你明白該說什麼
And you know just what to do
你明白該做什麼
And I want to tell you so much, I love you ...
我多麼想對你說:我愛你
I long to see the sunlight in your hair
我一直想看你髮上映照的陽光
And tell you time and time again how much I care
然後一次又一次的告訴你,我是多麼在乎你
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
有時我感到內心已經滿溢
Hello, I've just got to let you know
哈囉!我就是要讓你明白
'Cause I wonder where you are
因為我想知道你在何處
And I wonder what you do
想知道你在做什麼
Are you somewhere feeling lonely
在某些地方你是否會寂寞?
Or is someone loving you?
還是有別人深愛著你?
Tell me how to win your heart
告訴我要怎樣才能贏得你的芳心
For I haven't got a clue
因為我毫無頭緒
But let me start by saying, I love you ...
讓我從這一句開始:我愛你...