Paul Anka TO Frank Sinatra
My Way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhdWZi5ijp4
(我非常喜歡這個LIVE版本的中文翻譯,寫得超好 [;-)])
And now, the end is near, 現在已經接近尾聲
And so I face the final curtain. 我面對著最後一幕
My friends, I ll say it clear; 朋友們,我很清楚的說
I ll state my case of which I m certain. 說出我確切的事
I ve lived a life that s full 我的人生歷練豐富
I ve travelled each and every highway. 我走過大江南北
And more, much more than this, 而更甚於此的是
I did it my way. 我用我的方式做到了
Regrets? I ve had a few, 我曾經有些遺憾
But then again, too few to mention. 但是我又釋懷了
I did what I had to do 我做,我應該做的事
And saw it through without exemption. 無法免除的目睹一切
I planned each charted course 我在人生的道路上
Each careful step along the byway, 計劃出方向和謹慎的腳步
And more, much more than this, 而更甚於此的是
I did it my way. 我用我的方式做到了
Yes, there were times, I m sure you knew, 我相信你知道有些時間
When I bit off more than I could chew, 我負擔了超過我所能承受的
But through it all, when there was doubt, 但無論如何,當有疑慮時
I ate it up and spit it out. 我打落牙和血吞
I faced it all and I stood tall 我勇敢面對一切,我昂首挺胸屹立著
And did it my way. 我用我的方式做到了
I ve loved, I ve laughed and cried, 我曾愛過,我曾歡笑、流淚
I ve had my fill - my share of losing. 曾經志得意滿,也曾失敗悲傷
But now, as tears subside,現在眼淚已乾
I find it all so amusing. 我發現這一切多麼有趣
To think I did all that, 想想我所做過的一切
And may I say, not in a shy way 我可以瀟灑的說
Oh no. Oh no, not me. 我可不是這樣
I did it my way. 沒錯,這就是我的方式
For what is a man? What has he got? 對一個男子漢而言
If not himself - Then he has naught. 如果不是靠他自己得來的,那等於他一無所有
To say the things he truly feels 他說出他真正的感受
And not the words of one who kneels. 絕不會阿諛奉承
The record shows I took the blows 記錄會顯示,我曾受過打擊
And did it my way. 但我用我的方式做到了
Yes, it was my way.
人生。就是要這樣子過
沒什麼大不了的!
失敗了有啥好怕的?
這才是正常的人生呢 [:-|]
"幸福人家的幸福都一樣;不幸人家的不幸才特別不一樣!!"
想想:白髮蒼蒼的時候,有故事可說的人....多幸福阿[:P]
|