而當音樂響起,居然是我曾經很喜歡的歌,Keane-Somewhere only we know
那一年,他們才剛到台灣來發行第一張專輯,我還幫同事翻譯他們的歌,
好久好久以前的事了哦!
基因合唱團-他們的歌都很好聽,但都很灰~~我記得當時我也是這樣跟我同事說的...
Keane-Somewhere Only We Know
I walked across an empty land,
經過這裡到處空蕩蕩的
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand.
那條小路該怎麼走 我都還清楚的記得
I felt the earth beneath my feet,
Sat by the river and it made me complete.
這樣在河邊坐著 努力感覺腳下的一切
試著為自己 拼湊一幅完整的回憶
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
那種單純的念頭不會再有了
I m getting old and I need something to rely on.
伴隨成長而來的是找個可以依賴對象
So tell me when you re gonna let me in,
什麼時候可以再重溫那份簡單
I m getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
我想我累了 得找個地方 讓一切好好從頭來過
I came across a fallen tree,
這不是那折翼的大樹嗎
I felt the branches of it looking at me
受傷的樹枝傷痛如此醒目
Is this the place we used to love?
這不是我們曾經那麼心愛的地方嗎
Is this the place that I ve been dreaming of?
這不是我們曾經熱烈夢想的地方嗎
And if you have a minute why don t we go,
也許等到哪一天我們可以
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
回秘密基地 一起聊聊好嗎
This could be the end of everything.
我想有很多事情終究都會過去的
So why don t we go, somewhere only we know,
回去那屬於我們的秘密基地 好嗎
Somewhere only we know.