The great love that I have for you
我對妳的深愛
is gone, and I find my dislike for you
已不再,並且發現我對妳的憎惡卻
grows every day. When I see you,
與日俱增。每當看著妳,
I do not even like your face;
我一點也不喜歡妳的長相;
the one thing that I want to do is to
我很想做的一件事就是
look at other girls. In ever wanted to
瞧瞧別的女孩。我從未想過要
marry you. Our last conversation
娶妳為妻。我們的最後一次約會
was very boring and has not
是那麼的無聊,而且並未
made me look forward to seeing you again.
讓我期待與妳的再次相會。
You think only of yourself.
妳只想到妳自己。
If we were married, I know that I would find
如果我們結婚,我相信我一定會感受到
life very difficult, and I would have no
生活是如此地難過,而且沒有任何
pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
和妳共同生活的愉悅,我想把我的心
to give, but it is not something that
奉獻出,但這顆心可絕對不是
I want to give to you. No one is more
獻給妳,沒有人比妳更
foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
愚蠢和自私,妳也絲毫不
able to care for me and help me.
能關心我和幫助我。
I sincerely want you to understand that
我懇切地冀望妳瞭解
I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
我句句發自肺腑,我相信妳能幫我個忙也就是
if you think this the end. Do not try
如果你也認為該是分手的時候了,就別嘗試去
to answer this. Your letters are full of
求證我所說的這一切,妳的來信中充滿著
things that do not interest me. You have no
令我意興索然的物事,妳了無
true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
對我真摯的愛。再見了!請相信我,
I do not care for you. Please do not think that
我的心已不在妳身上。請別再當作
I am still your boyfriend.
我依然是妳的情郎。