Send someone to love me.
派個人来愛我。
I need to rest in arms.
我需要在她(他)的臂彎中歇憩。
Keep me safe from harm in pouring rain.
保護我 使我不致在大雨中受傷害。
Give me endless summer.
賜我無止盡的夏季吧!
Lord, I fear the cold.
上帝啊 ,我畏懼寒冷。
Feel I m getting old.
感覺…自己正在變老。
Before my time.
在該來的那一刻 來臨前。
As my soul heals the shame.
當我的靈魂治癒羞愧。
I will grow through this pain.
我將在這份傷痛中成長。
Lord, I m doing all I can.
上帝啊,我竭盡所能地…
To be a better man.
成為一個更讚更好的人。
Go easy on my conscience.
我的良知 使自己能從容以對。
Cause it s not my fault.
因為 錯不在我。
I know I ve been taught.
我知道我已經學到了…
To take the blame.
勇於接受責難。
Rest assured my angels will catch my tears.
一切都會過去 我的天使會幫我拭淚。
Walk me out of here I’m in pain.
带我離開這傷心地。
Once you ve found that lover.
一旦你尋覓到了對的人。
You re homeward bound.
你就會甘心在家宅。
Love is all around.
爱無所不在。
Love is all around.
爱無所不在。
I know some have fallen on stony ground.
我知道有人摔落在 冷硬無情的地上。
But Love is all around.
但 愛 無所不在!!!