Bows and flows of angel hair 如天使的髮絲,或蜷曲或流展
And ice cream castles in the air 像飄浮的霜淇淋城堡、
And feather canyons everywhere 遍地輕柔如羽般的峽谷..
I ve looked at clouds that way 那是以往我心目中的雲
But now they only block the sun 而現在只覺得雲遮住太陽
They rain and snow on everyone 以風雨冰雪加諸人們
So many things I would have done 許多我曾經想做的事
Clouds got in my way 被雲擋住了路途..
I ve looked at clouds from both sides now 如今我從兩端看著那雲,從上到下
From up and down, and still somehow
It s cloud s illusions I recall 然而始終 猶如幻夢一場
I really don t know clouds at all 我其實 不明白雲
Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels 月光、六月、摩天輪
The dizzy dancing way you feel 那些使人暈眩的舞蹈
As every fairy tale comes real 童話故事般的美夢成真..
I ve looked at love that way 我總以為那是愛情
But now it s just another show 而現在那也只是幕起幕落..
You leave em laughing when you go在他人笑聲中轉身離開
And if you care, don t let them know 讓人以為我不在乎
Don t give yourself away 保持最後的自尊..
I ve looked at love from both sides now 如今我從兩端衡量愛情,從施與受
From give and take, and still somehow 然而始終 猶如幻夢一場
It s love s illusions I recall
I really don t know love at all 我其實 不明白愛情
Tears and fears and feeling proud 淚水、恐懼、驕傲
To say "I love you" right out loud 勇敢明白的向人示愛
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds 夢想、計畫,以及人潮般的過客..
I ve looked at life that way 我總以為那是人生
But now old friends they re acting strange 但現在老友們變得陌生
They shake their heads, they say I ve changed 彼此寒喧著,感嘆故人老去
Well something s lost but something s gained 隨著時光流移
In living every day 有得到也有失去
I ve looked at life from both sides now 如今我從兩端審視人生,從成功與失敗
From win and lose and still somehow
It s life s illusions I recall 然而始終 猶如幻夢一場