檔案狀態:    住戶編號:1952451
 Lesley@Daxi 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
世代用語 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 老房子著火
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 理解
作者: Lesley@Daxi 日期: 2014.01.15  天氣:  心情:
雖然是筆電
用久了也算知道它的個性
上周便想
得在它嚴重罷工前送修
免得愈來愈嚴重
接下來會更忙更需要它時
出狀況無法應變
進錄音室一待一整天
維修中心早打烊了
拖著拖著沒去修


這個小鄉村
一天只有幾班車進出的小村莊
工作所需的車與所有3C商品齊全且不出狀況
是我目前最大的心願

今早
修改旁白
它又連連當機
抗議我日以繼夜的要它勞心勞力

看了看行事曆
怎麼也抽不出空檔讓它住院



除了心裡焦慮
也只能盡快把資料處理妥切
全數存在外接硬碟中
三個外接硬碟壞了兩個
剩下的一個滿了


如果接下來的生活就是這樣
那相機,錄音筆,錄音設備,音檔剪接軟體,網路與電腦,ipad,智慧型手機,車,以及大量輕便的服裝,筆與筆記本
缺一不可吧?



It doesn t interest me what you do for a living.

你靠什麼謀生,我不感興趣。

I want to know what you ache for,

我想知道你渴望什麼,

and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart s longing.

你是不是敢夢想你心中的渴望。



It doesn t interest me how old you are.

你幾歲,我不感興趣。

I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool

我想知道你是不是願意冒看起來像傻瓜的危險

for love, for your dream, for the adventure of being alive.

為了愛,為了你的夢想,為了生命的奇遇。



It doesn t interest me what planets are squaring your moon.

什麼星球跟你的月亮平行,我不感興趣。

I want to know if you have touched the center of your own sorrow,

我想知道你是不是觸摸到你憂傷的核心,

if you have been opened by life s betrayals

你是不是被生命的背叛開敞了心胸,

or have become shriveled and closed from fear of further pain!

又或者變得枯萎與封閉,因為怕更多的傷痛!



I want to know if you can sit with pain,

我想知道你是否能與痛苦同坐,

mine or your own,

不管是你的或是我的,

without moving to hide it or fade it, or fix it.

而不想去隱藏它、淡忘它,或撫平它。



I want to know if you can be with joy,

我想知道你是不是能跟喜悅共處,

mine or your own,

不管是你的或是我的,

if you can dance with wildness

你是不是能跟狂野共舞,

and let the ecstasy fill you to the tips of your fingers and toes

讓激情充滿了你的指尖到趾間,

without cautioning us to be careful, to be realistic, to remember the limitations of being human.

而不是警告我們要小心,要實際,要記得做為人的侷限。



It doesn t interest me if the story you are telling me is true.

你跟我說的故事是否真實,我不感興趣。

I want to know if you can disappoint another to be true to yourself;

我想要知道你是否能夠為了對自己真誠而不在乎可能會讓其他人失望;

if you can bear the accusation of betrayal and not betray your own soul;

你是不是能忍受背叛的指控,而不背叛自己的靈魂;

if you can be faithless and therefore trustworthy.

以及你是不是能夠忠實而足以信賴。



I want to know if you can see beauty

我想知道你是不是能看到美麗,

even when it s not pretty, every day,

即使不是每天都這樣美麗,

and if you can source your own life from its presence.

你是不是能從生命的呈現裡溯源到生命的源頭。



I want to know if you can live with failure,

我想要知道你是不是能跟失敗共存,

yours and mine,

不管是你的還是我的,

and still stand on the edge of the lake

而還能站在湖畔,

and shout to the silver of the full moon, “Yes!”

對著那銀色滿月吶喊著 「是!」



It doesn t interest me to know where you live or how much money you have.

我對於你住在哪裡,擁有多少錢並不感興趣。

I want to know if you can get up, after the night of grief and despair,

我想知道在經過了整夜的哀傷沮喪,你還能夠站起來,

weary and bruised to the bone,

即使身心疲憊到了極點,

and do what needs to be done to feed the children.

為了孩子們,盡養家活口的責任。



It doesn t interest me who you know or how you came to be here.

我對你認識誰,或如何來到這裡並不感興趣。

I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.

我想知道你是否會和我一起站在火堆中央而不寒顫退縮。



It doesn t interest me where or what or with whom you have studied.

我不感興趣你曾在哪裡學習,學過些什麼,向誰學習過。

I want to know what sustains you, from the inside, when all else falls away.

我想要知道,當所有的一切都消逝時,是什麼在你的內心支撐著你。



I want to know if you can be alone with yourself

我想要知道你是不是能和自己單獨相處,

and if you truly like the company you keep in the empty moments.

當在空虛的時刻裡,你是不是真的喜歡做自己的伴侶。





原文來源:http://www.oriahmountaindreamer.com/
標籤:
瀏覽次數:675    人氣指數:1475    累積鼓勵:40
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
世代用語 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 老房子著火
 
住戶回應
 
時間:2014-01-16 15:23
他, 60歲,San Francisco,資訊
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2014-01-15 15:51
他, 60歲,San Francisco,資訊
*給你留了一則留言*
  


給我們一個讚!