1.The Phantom of The Opera
(Christine)
In sleep he sang to me. In dreams he came 在睡眠中他對我唱歌,他走進了我的夢境裡
That voice which calls to me. And speaks my name 那呼喚我的聲音說著我的名字
And do I dream again? For now I find 我又作夢了嗎?因為此刻我發現
The phantom of the opera is there 歌劇魅影
Inside my mind 佔據了我的心房
(Phantom)
Sing once again with me. Our strange duet 再與我同聲歌唱吧 我們奇異的二重唱
My power over you. Grows stronger yet 我操縱你的力量變得越來越強大
And though you turn from me. To glance behind 儘管你背叛了我偷看了我的面容
The phantom of the opera is there 但歌劇魅影
Inside your mind 還是佔據了你的心房
(Christine)
Those who have seen your face. Draw back in fear 那些看過你面容的人因懼怕而退縮
I am the mask you wear 我就是你戴著的面具
(Phantom)
It's me they hear 他們聽到的是我的聲音
(Both)
Your/my spirit and my voice in one combined 你的/我的靈魂和我的聲音是一個整體
The phantom of the opera is there 歌劇魅影
Inside my mind 佔據了我的心房
(Phantom)
In all your fantasy. You always knew 在你的幻想中 你一直明白
That man and mystery 那各男人和他的秘密
(Christine)
Were both in you 都在你身上
(Both)
And in this labyrinth. Where night is blind 在這個迷宮裡 只有黑暗與盲目
The phantom of the opera is here / there 歌劇魅影在這裡/那裡
(Christine)
Inside my mind 在我的心裡
(Phantom)
Sing! My angel of music 唱!我的音樂天使
(Christine)
He's there 他在那裡
The phantom of the opera 那歌劇魅影
(Michael)
Sing, sing for me 唱吧, 為我歌唱吧!
Sing, my angel of music! 唱吧,我的音樂天使!
Sing for me! 為我歌唱吧!