檔案狀態:    住戶編號:284383
 小老虎 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
家後 [軍人版] 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 該哭該笑
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 你今天心情不好嗎?
作者: 小老虎 日期: 2011.03.16  天氣:  心情:
每個人都有憂鬱的日子。
Everybody has blue days.
那些日子真是奇慘無比,你覺得心裡亂糟糟、
There are miserable days when you feel lousy,
情緒暴戾、
grumpy,
寂寞、
lonely,
整個人全然地精疲力竭。
And utterly exhausted.
那些日子總會讓你感到自已的渺小和微不足道,
Days when you feel small and insignificant,
每件事似乎都夠不著邊,
when everything seems just out of reach.
在這個時刻你幾乎無法振奮起來。
You can’t rise to the occasion.
連上緊發條重新開始的力氣都沒有。
Just getting started seems impossible.
在憂鬱的日子裡,你可能變成偏執狂,覺得每個人都想要吃定你。
(其實情況並非總是那麼糟。)
On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.
(This is not always such a bad thing.)
你感到沮喪、焦慮,
You feel frustrated and anxious,
可能開始神經質地拚命咬指甲,
which can induce a nail-biting frenzy
然後更加地陷入一眨眼就可以吃掉三大塊巧克力蛋糕的瘋狂!
That can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of
an eye!
在憂鬱的日子裡,你會覺得自已在悲傷的海裡浮浮沈沈。
On blue days you feel like you’re floating in an ocean of sadness.
不論在什麼時刻,你都有股想哭的衝動,卻不知道為什麼。
You’re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don’t even know why.
最後,你覺得自已有如行屍走肉,毫無目的的過日子
Ultimately, you feel like you’re wandering through life without purpose.
你不知道自已還可以撐多久,
You’re not sure how much longer you can hang on,
然後你想大喊:『有誰一槍把我打死吧!』
and you feel like shouting, “Will someone please shoot me!”
其實一點小事就能讓你整天都很憂鬱。
It doesn’t take much to bring on a blue day.
也許只是一覺醒來,沒有察覺到或看到自已最棒的一面,
You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,
發現自已又多了幾條皺紋,
find some new wrinkles,
又增加了一些些體重,
put on a little weight,
或是鼻子上冒出了一顆大面皰。
Or get a huge pimple on your nose.
你可能忘記約會對象的名字,
You could forget your date’s name
或是有張可笑的照片被刊登出來。
Or have an embarrassing photograph published.
你也許被人拋棄、離了婚、或是遭到開除,
You might get dumped, divorced, or fired,
當眾出糗,
make a fool of yourself in public,
深受愚蠢的綽號所困擾,
be afflicted with a demeaning nickname,
或許只因為你整天頂著一頭奇醜無比的髮型。
Or just have a plain old bad-hair day.
也許工作痛苦得讓你如坐針氈。
Maybe work is a pain in the butt.
你在強大的壓力下頂替他人的位置,
You’re under major pressure to fill someone else’s shoes,
你的老闆對你百般挑剔,
your boss is picking on you,
辦公室裡的每個人都讓你抓狂。
And everyone in the office is driving you crazy.
你可能會頭痛欲裂,
You might have a splitting headache,
或重心不穩跌個正著,
or a slipped disk,
口臭,
bad breath,
牙痛,
a toothache,
不停地放屁,
chronic gas,
口乾舌燥,
dry lips,
或是指甲長到肉裡頭了。
Or a nasty ingrown toenail.
不管原因是什麼,你認為上頭鐵定有人不喜歡你。
Whatever the reason, you’re convinced that someone up there doesn’t like you.
噢,該怎麼辦,到底該怎麼辦呢?
Oh what to do , what to dooo?
嗯,你可能跟大部分的人一樣,躲在後面,以為事情自已會解決。
Well, if you’re like most people, you’ll hide behind a flimsy belief that
everything will sort itself out.
結果你花掉下半輩子的時間回頭看,等著一次又一次的重蹈覆轍。
Then you’ll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, waiting for
everything to go wrong all over again.
最後你會變成一個易怒、憤世嫉俗的
All the while becoming crusty and cynical
或是一個可憐兮兮、愛哭哭啼啼的受害者。
Or a pathetic, sniveling victim.
終了你沮喪地躺在地上,乞求地球將你吞沒,
Until you get so depressed that you lie down and beg the earth to swallow you up
或是沈迷在比利.喬的歌曲當中。
Or,even worse, become addicted to Billy Joel songs.
這的確很蠢,因為你只能年輕一次,
This is crazy, because you’re only young once
而且絕對不可能老兩次。
And you’re never old twice.
誰會意料到有什麼驚奇的事在轉角之處等著你?
Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?
畢竟,這個世界充滿著值得去探險挖掘的事,
After all, the world is full of amazing discoveries,
一堆你現在根本無法想像的事。
Things you can’t even imagine now.
有著妙不可喻,令人喜悅的香氣
there are delicious,happy sniffs
以及超好吃的點心與你分享。
And scrumptious snacks to share.
嘿,你最後可能會非常富有,
Hey , you might end up fabulously rich
甚至會成為一個超級大巨星(有一天)。
or even become a huge superstar (one day).
聽起來很不錯,不是嗎?
Sounds good, doesn’t is?
但等等,還有咧!
But wait, there’s more!
還有倒立
There are handstands
和遊戲可以玩
and games to play
還有瑜伽
and yoga
卡拉Ok
and karaoke
以及狂野、瘋狂、放盪不羈的舞蹈。
And wild, crazy,bohemian dancing.
但最棒的莫過於,愛情。
But best of all, there’s romance.
那意味著如夢似幻的長久凝視,
Which means long dreamy stares,
在耳邊甜言蜜語,
whispering sweet nothings,
擁抱,
cuddles,
擁吻,
smooches,
更多的擁吻,
more smooches,
還有更多的擁吻,
and even more smooches,
一個調皮的愛的吻痕,或是兩個,
a frisky love bite or two,
然後,嗯,什麼事都會發生,
and then, well , anything goes.
你如何才能找到『彷彿滑入一個溫暖的泡泡浴池』那種喜悅的感覺呢?
So how can you find that blissful “just sliding into a hot bubble bath”kind of
feeling?
其實很簡單。
It’s easy.
首先,停止從紛紛擾擾的爭議中遁逃。該是勇於面對問題的時候了。
First, stop slinking away from all those nagging issues.It’s time to face the
music.
現在,稍稍地放鬆心情。深呼吸(從算鼻子吸進去,從嘴巴吐出來。)
試著冥想,如果可以的話。
Now , just relax. Take some deep breaths (in through the nose and out through
mouth).Try to meditate if you can.
或是出去散散步讓頭腦清醒一下。
Or go for a walk to clear your head.
接受既定的事實,放下情緒的包袱。
Accept the fact that you’ll have to let go of some emotional baggage.
試著從不同的角度看事情。
Try seeing things from a different perspective.
也許你本身就是問題的癥結所在。如果這就是事實,成熟地去說聲抱歉
(做這件事是從來不嫌晚的)。
Maybe you’re actually the one at fault.If that’s the case, be big enough to say
you’re sorry (it’s never too late to do this).
如果是別人做了不對的事,勇敢地站起身來大聲說:『那是不對的,我是絕對不會支持這件事的!』態度強硬並沒有什麼不好。
If someone else is doing the wrong thing, stand up tall and say, “That’s not
right and I won’t stand for it!”It’s okay to be forceful.
(適時地發出噓聲的確是滿不錯的。)
(It’s rarely okay to blow raspberries.)
為自已感到驕傲,
Be proud of who you are,
但別忘了適時地嘲諷自已。
But don’t lose the ability to laugh at yourself.
(和積極客觀的人交往是容易多了。)
(This is a lot easier when you associate with positive people.)
把每一天過得就像是生命中的最後一天,因為它總有一天會來到。
Live every day as if it were your last, because one day it will be.
別懼怕去嘗試超過能力所及的範圍。
Don’t be afraid to bite off more than you can chew.
敢於冒巨大的危險。
Take big risks.
不要畏縮不前。邁出步伐,大膽地嘗試。
Never hang back.Get out there and go for it.
畢竟,生命不正是如此嗎?
After all, isn’t that what life is all about?
我也是這樣想。
I think so too.
標籤:
瀏覽次數:13    人氣指數:13    累積鼓勵:0
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
家後 [軍人版] 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 該哭該笑
 
給我們一個讚!