檔案狀態:    住戶編號:2478086
 只想妳快樂 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
每日一歌 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 每日一歌
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 每日一歌
作者: 只想妳快樂 日期: 2011.06.14  天氣:  心情:
http://mymedia.yam.com/m/132080

Hotel California - The Eagles

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair (漆黑荒涼的高速公路上,涼風吹散了我的頭髮)
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air (科裡塔斯溫熱的氣息,在空中裊裊上升)
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light (抬頭極目遠方,看見燈光微微閃爍)
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim (我的頭腦變得沉重,我的視線越發模糊)
I had to stop for the night (我必須停下來了尋找過夜之處)
There she stood in the doorway; (而她就站在門廊)
I heard the mission bell (傳教的鐘聲在我耳邊迴響)
And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell" (我心中暗念,"不知這裡是天堂或地獄")
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way (這時她點起一根蠟燭,給我前面引路)
There were voices down the corridor, (走廊深處一陣陣歌聲迴盪)
I thought I heard them say... (我想我聽見他們在唱......)

 "Welcome to the Hotel California ("歡迎來到加州旅館")
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face (多麼可愛的地方, 多麼可愛的臉龐)
Plenty of rooms at the Hotel California (加州旅館如此多的客房)
Any time of year, you can find it here" (一年四季無論何時,你都可以在這找到地方")

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends (帶著彷彿如紗般纏繞的心思,她開著一輛賓士)
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends (還帶著許多迷人的小伙子,她都喚他們叫朋友)
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. (在庭院裡他們狂舞,揮灑著夏日甜味的香汗)
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget (有人舞中喚起回憶,而有人舞著是為了忘記)


So I called up the Captain, "Please bring me my wine" (於是我把主人召喚,"請給我來點酒")
He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969' (他說,"我們自1969年就再也沒有烈酒了")
And still those voices are calling from far away, (這些聲音依然遠遠傳來,)
Wake you up in the middle of the night (令你在午夜每每驚醒 )
Just to hear them say... (只聽得他們在唱......)


"Welcome to the Hotel California ("歡迎來到加州旅館)
Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face (多麼可愛的地方,多麼可愛的臉龐)
They livin' it up at the Hotel California (在加州旅館他們縱情狂歡)
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis" (多麼美妙的驚奇,為你帶來想要的藉口!")

Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice (天花板上的鏡子,冰上粉紅色的香檳)
And she said 'We are all just prisoners here, of our own device' (她說,"我們其實不過是這裡的囚徒,甘心被自己所驅使")
And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast (而在主人房間裡,他們聚集在盛宴前)
They stab it with their steely knives, (揮舞著鋼製的刀叉)
But they just can't kill the beast (但卻就是不能用來刺死野獸)
Last thing I remember, I was running for the door (我記得我做的最後一件事是跑向大門)
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before (我必須尋找路回到從前的地方)
'Relax,' said the night-man," We are programmed to receive. ("放鬆點,"值夜的說到,"我們安排好了接收,)
You can checkout any time you like, (你可以在喜歡的時候結帳,)
but you can never leave!" (但你卻永遠無法離開!)


百聽不厭..令人一聽再聽的西洋老歌...

標籤:
瀏覽次數:25    人氣指數:425    累積鼓勵:20
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
每日一歌 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 每日一歌
 
給我們一個讚!