檔案狀態:    住戶編號:746443
 ℝyan 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
WTF 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 對於工作心態很受用的一段話:>
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: Solo Player.
作者: ℝyan 日期: 2013.08.17  天氣:  心情:
-  Solo Player  -

在你走進我生命的那一刻,

Everything felt so right.
所有事情都感覺很對。

From the moment I looked into your eyes,
在我望進你眼神的那一刻,

I knew I had to make you mine.
我知道我必須要擁有妳。

Girl you had me hooked on your love but it was all a game to you.
女孩妳讓我迷上了對妳的愛,但是對妳來說只是ㄧ場遊戲。


You drove a stake right through to my heart,
妳狠狠地刺穿了我的心臟,

and left me bleeding for your love.
留下我一個人,還在對妳的愛滴血。

**I tried everything to prove I loved you,
我什麼都試過了,只想證明我對妳的愛,

Gave my all to make all of your dreams come true.
付出了我的所有,試著讓妳所有的夢想都成真。

But I'm no longer blinded by your lies,
但是我不會再被妳的謊言遮掩,

I know your heart was never mine.
我知道妳的心從來就不屬於我。

Why am I the solo player (in this game for two)
為什麼我是個單獨的玩家(在這個兩個人的遊戲裡)

I'm the solo player (my love was never true)
我只是個單獨的玩家(我的愛從來不是真的)

I want the solo player (in this game for two)
我想要是個單獨的玩家(在這個兩個人的遊戲裡)

I can be the solo player (love is a game for two)**
我可以是個單獨的玩家(但愛情是個兩個人的遊戲)

I saw the look at your smile and it makes me feel,
我看到你的笑容,那讓我覺得

Everything will be all right
每一件事都很完美

It's like I'm still in love with you,
好像我還愛著你一樣,

Or maybe I'm just a fool.
誘或者我只是個傻瓜。

Girl you had me hooked on your love but it was all a game to you.
女孩妳讓我迷上了對妳的愛,但是對妳來說只是ㄧ場遊戲。

Oh you drove a stake right through to my heart,
妳狠狠地刺穿了我的心臟,

But I will bleed for you no more.
但我不會再為妳流血。

**重複星星部份 **

It doesn't matter how much I loved you,
不管我之前愛你多深,

Or how much I cared.
或者我以前多在乎你。

Even if you come crawling back girl,
女孩,就算妳爬著回來,

Next time I won't be there.
下一次我不會在那裡(等妳)了。

I'm prepared to leave it all behind,
我已經準備好把一切都放在過去,

Oh no, you were never mine.
喔不,妳從來就不是我的。

And even though it breaks my heart,
就算這樣很讓我心碎,

Girl I got to let you go.
女孩,我還是得讓妳走。
標籤:
瀏覽次數:61    人氣指數:261    累積鼓勵:10
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
WTF 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 對於工作心態很受用的一段話:>
 
給我們一個讚!