When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
每當我心情低落,我的心靈如此疲憊;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
每當困擾接踵而來,讓我難以承受,
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
而我會在平靜安穩中等候,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
直到你前來,陪伴在我身旁。
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
你鼓舞了我,使我得以站在群山之巔;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
你鼓舞了我,使我得以行走在暴風雨的海上;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
每當我倚靠在你肩上,我是如此堅強;
You raise me up, to more than I can be.
你鼓舞了我,讓我得以超越自己。
There is no life - no life without its hunger;
沒有一個生命-沒有生命是沒有渴求的;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
每顆驛動的心,不安地跳動著;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
但是當你來到,奇蹟就將我盈滿,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.
那一刻,我想我瞥見了永恆。
You raise me up, to more than I can be.
你鼓舞了我,讓我得以超越自己...。