All I ask of you
(M)
No more talk of darkness,
別再提及黑暗陰霾
Forget these wide-eyed fears.
忘卻那些雙眼圓睜的驚懼
I’m here, nothing can harm you.
有我在此,無人能傷害你
My words will warm and calm you.
我的話語會讓你感到溫暖與平靜
Let me be your freedom,
讓我成為妳的自由
Let daylight dry your tears.
讓陽光拭乾妳的淚水
I’m here, with you, beside you,
我在這裡,與妳同在,就在妳身旁
To guard you and to guide you.
保護妳,引導妳
(W)
Say you love me every winter morning,
說你愛我,在每個冬日的清晨
Turn my head with talk of summertime.
說些夏日愉悅的事,讓我可以轉移注意
Say you need me with you, now and always.
說你需要我相伴,從現在直到永遠
Promise me that all you say is true.
答應我,你說的全是出自於真心
That’s all I ask of you.
這是我唯一所求
(M)
Let me be your shelter,
讓我成為妳的庇護所
Let me be your light.
讓我成為妳的亮光
You’re safe: no-one will find you.
妳會很安全,沒有人會發現妳
Your fears are far behind you.
妳的恐懼可以遠遠地拋到腦後
(W)
All I want is freedom,
我要的就是自由
A world with no more night.
一個永遠不再有夜晚的地方
And you always beside me.
而你會總是在我身邊
To hold me and to hide me.
擁抱我,並將我隱藏
(M)
Then say you’ll share with me,
那麼就說你將與我分享
One love, one lifetime.
唯一的愛情,此生不渝
Let me lead you from your solitude.
讓我帶妳走出妳的孤寂
Say you want me with you here, beside you.
說妳需要我與妳相伴,在妳身旁
Anywhere you go, let me go too.
無論妳往何處,讓我也能跟隨
That’s all I ask of you.
這是我唯一所求
(W)
Say you’ll share with me.
說你將和我分享
One love one lifetime.
唯一的愛情,此生不渝
Say the word and I will follow you.
你只要說出口,我便會跟隨你
Share each day with me, each night, each morning.
與我分享每一天、每一個夜晚、每一個早晨
(W/M)
Say you love me. / You know I do.
說你愛我 / 你知道我是愛你的
Love me that’s all I ask of you.
愛我,這是我唯一所求
(M/W)
Anywhere you go let me go too.
無論你往何處,讓我倆形影不離
Love me - that’s all I ask of you.
愛我,這是我唯一所求的