Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
我們最大的恐懼,並不是因為我們不夠好
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
我們最大的恐懼,是我們清楚知道,我們擁有超乎自己想像的能力
lt is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
我們害怕的是我們光明,而不是黑暗的一面
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
我們問自己,我算什麼,可以如此的燦爛,美麗,有才華,令人難以置信?
Actually, who are you not to be?
事實上,為什麼你不是呢?
Your playing small does not serve the world.
畏縮的態度不能改變世界
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won t feel insecure around you.
世界上沒有人會表揚懦弱退縮的人
We were all meant to shine, as children do.
我們生來就是要發光發亮,就像初生之犢那般無所畏懼
lt s not just in some of us, it s in everyone.
這不只是某些人,而是『每一個人』
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
當我們讓自己發光發熱時,我們自然而然、不知不覺中影響到身邊所有的人
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
當我們從內心的恐懼中解放出來時,我們的光芒同時也照亮並解放了他人