承諾是很沈重的包袱,尤其是在哭泣的城市裡。
Promises are heavy burdens, especially in the Crying City.
無法預知的離去,是宿命,承諾又是什麼。
The unpredictable separation is the fate. What of Commitment is?
一切都是那麼模糊,我很想再度恢復自己。
Everything is so vague. And I really want to go back to who I am.
從潔開始不笑的時候,也是我放棄相機的時候。
The moment Jei give up being happy, I stop photography.
我選擇放棄,我不能和你走入故事的結局。因為,孤獨是會傳遞的。
I chose to give up, for the loneliness spread like disease. There's no full stop for our story.
我決定讓故事的結局,還給悲劇。劇中的主角在哭泣城市中相戀,也在城市中毀滅。
I chose to let the story have a tragic ending.
The couple fall in love in the Crying City, and also destroy themselves there.
告別後,末日將至,愛情瞬間燃燒,只留下不熄滅的對白,和炙熱的淚光。
After we set apart, and the doom is coming. Love burns up in the twinkling of an eye, leaving only the eteranl words and burning tears.
兩人的毀滅,象徵一切重生。
Their doom symbolizes their rebirth.
也許對走不出這座城市的人來說,只有面對絕望,才能真正獲得解脫。
For the people who get lost in the city, the only way to set them free is to face the despair.
她決定的結局,是徹底的絕望。
The ending she decided is completely despairing.
故事的最後,哭泣城市化為灰燼,回到原點;
In the end of the story, the Crying City turns to the dust; everything goes back to the beginning.
火車就要開了,但他還是沒來,面對我們之間的結局。
The train is leaving, but he still doesnt show up to face the ending between us.
我突然了解孤獨的意義。
All of a sudden, I realize the meaning of loneliness.
原來,孤獨不是與生俱來,而是從愛上的那一刻開始。
We are not burn to be lonely. We feel lonely the moment we fall in love.
因為無法承受再次失去,所以逃避。
For I cant stand losing again, I evade from loving you.
妳的出現,我終於有勇氣面對。
Until I met you, I finally got the courage to face the pain of the past.
我想讓悲劇留在書中結局,我要改寫我們的故事。
I want to end the tragedy just in the book, and rewrite our story.
告別孤獨,不再置身事外。
Being away from the loneliness, and being together with you forever.