[Verse 1]
(Drew Barrymore)
I've been living with a shadow overhead
我的生活陰影揮之不去
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
夜來夢鄉也有烏雲罩頂
I've been lonely for so long
孤單太久了
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on
過往的牽絆,讓我無力前行
(Hugh Grant)
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
我的希望美夢暫藏一旁
Just in case I ever need them again someday
有朝一日盼能心想事成
I've been setting aside time
將時間暫忘
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind
內心的角落,清出愛的空間
[Chorus]
(Both)
All I wanna do is find a way back into love
全心盼望找到重返愛情的道路
I can't make it through without a way back into love
重返愛情的道路,才能走出人生迷霧
Oooooh.
[Verse 2]
(Drew Barrymore)
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
望向夜空,星辰不願閃爍
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
放眼天際,星座更難尋覓
I know that it's out there
就在虛空之外
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere
定有靈魂伴侶
(Hugh Grant)
I've been looking for someone to shed some light
尋覓有緣,但求一絲光明
Not just somebody just to get me through the night
露水姻緣,並非我心所願
I could use some direction
只要方向指引
And I'm open to your suggestions
我便全心跟從
[Chorus]
(Both)
All I want to do is find a way back into love.
全心盼望找到重返愛情的道路
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
重返愛情的道路,才能走出人生迷霧
And if I open my heart again,
如果再開心房
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end!
只願有你,始終為我守候
Oooooooh, Ooooooh, Ooooooh.
[Middle-eight]
(Drew Barrymore)
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
人生無常,有時似假還真
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
平凡眾生,或有與我同感
I need inspiration
我需要感動
Not just another negotiation
不要討價還價
[Chorus]
(Both)
All I want to do is find a way back into love.
全心盼望找到重返愛情的道路
I can't make it through without a way back into love.
重返愛情的道路,才能走出人生迷霧
And if I open my heart to you
如果對你打開心房
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
教我溫習愛的方法
And if you help me to start again
幫助我重新開始
You know that I'll be there for you in the end
拾回舊愛,始終為你守候
Oooooooh. Oooooooh. Ooooooooh. Oooooooh. Ooooooh Ooooooooh. Ooooooooh.