Hello.
喂
Is there anybody In there?
有人在嗎
Just nod If you can hear me.
如果聽見了我的呼喚請回應
is there anyone home?
是否有人在家
come on, now.
現在,來吧
I hear you re feeling down.
我知道你心情沮喪
Well I can ease your pain,
好吧,我會讓你心情平靜的
Get you on your feet again.
讓你重新站起來
Relax.
放鬆
I need some Information first.
我需要知道點什麼
Just the basic facts:
只要知道一些事實就好了
Can you show me where It hurts?
告訴我哪裡受了傷
There Is no pain, you are receding.
沒有痛楚,你的身影變得模糊
A distant ship s smoke on the horizon.
那遙遠船隻的煙霧瀰漫在地平線上
You are only coming through In waves.
你穿過了波浪
Your lips move but I can t hear what you re sayin .
你嘴唇微動,我卻無法聽到你所說的一切
When I was a child I had a fever.
當我還是孩童的時候,曾經大病一場
My hands felt just like two balloons.
雙手像兩只氣球,無法感到重量的存在
Now I got that feeling once again.
現在那感覺又回來了
I can t explain, you would not understand.
我無法解釋,而你也不會明白
This Is not how I am.
這不是真實的自我
i have become comfortably numb.
我迷失在安逸的麻木感中
ok.
好吧
just a little pinprick.
來一針
there ll be no more
不會再有了
but you may feel a little sick.
但你可能會感到一點不舒服
can you stand up?
你還能站起來嗎
i do believe It s working. good.
我知道這效果很好
that ll keep you going for the show.
讓你在這個秀中保持狀態
come on It s time to go.
來吧,是時候離開了
there Is no pain, you are receding.
沒有痛楚,你的身影變得模糊
a distant ship s smoke on the horizon.
那遙遠船隻的煙霧瀰漫在地平線上
you are only coming through In waves.
你穿過了波浪
your lips move but I can t hear what you re sayin .
你嘴唇微動我卻無法聽到你所說的一切
when I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
當我還是孩童的時候,曾在某個瞬間閃過一些破碎的畫面
out of the corner of my eye.
在我視線所不能達到的角落
i turned to look but It was gone.
我轉頭尋找,但已消逝
i cannot put my finger on It now.
現在我已無法再想起
the child Is grown, the dream Is gone.
孩子們都長大了,夢想卻破滅了
i have become comfortably numb
我迷失在安逸的麻木感中