I think you wanna' come over,
我知道你想參一咖,
yeah I heard it through the grapevine.
我從小道消息那邊知道的,
Are you drunk or you sober? Think about it, doesn't matter
你是喝掛了還是清醒的?考慮一下,沒有關係
and if it makes you feel good then I say do it,
如果你想要的話那就來吧
I don't know what you're waiting for
還等什麼呢
Feel my temperature rising
我覺得越來越嗨
There's too much heat I'm gonna' lose control
嗨到我都快無法控制
Do you want to go higher, get closer to the fire,
你想要玩到最瘋嘛?
I don't know what you're waiting for
那還等什麼呢
Come join the party, yeah
快來開趴吧!
Coz' anybody just won't do.
因為你是最適合的人選
Let's get this started, yeah
趕快開始嗨吧
Coz' everybody wants to party with you.
大家都想一起跟你開趴
Boy you got a reputation, but you're gonna' have to prove it
大家都超哈你的,但是你要證明自己的魅力
I see a little hesitation,
不要遲疑
Am I gonna' have to show you that if it feels right, get on your marks
我要讓你知道你有多厲害
Step to the beat boy that's what it's for
跟著節奏跳吧!
Put your arms around me
跟著我一起跳
When it gets too hot we can go outside
如果太嗨的話我們可以一起出去透個氣
But for now just come here, let me whisper in your ear
但現在讓我在耳邊輕聲告訴你
An invitation to the dance tonight
今晚來跳到嗨吧!
Come join the party, it's a celebration
快來開趴吧,大肆慶祝一番
Anybody just won't do
因為你是最適合的人選
Let's get this started, no more hesitation
趕快開始嗨吧,不要再猶豫了
Coz' everybody wants to party with you
大家都想一起跟你開趴
Haven't I seen you somewhere before?
我以前看過你嘛?
You look familiar?
你看起來好眼熟
You wanna' dance? ?Yeah.
想跳支舞嘛?
I guess I just don't recognize you with your cloths on? (laughs)
我猜那可能是因為穿了衣服我就認不出你了吧(笑)
What are you waiting for?
還等什麼啊你?
Come join the party, it's a celebration
快來開趴吧,大肆慶祝一番
Anybody just won't do
因為你是最適合的人選
Let's get this started, no more hesitation
趕快開始嗨吧,不要再猶豫了
Coz' everybody wants to party with you X 2
大家都想一起跟你開趴 X2
Boy you've got it, it's a celebration
知道了吧,這不過是個慶祝
Coz' anybody just won't do
你是最適合的人選
Let's get it started, no more hesitation
趕快開始嗨吧,不要再猶豫了
Coz' everybody wants to party with you
大家都想一起跟你開趴 X2