Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger ft. Christina Aguilera .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPTlhBmwRg&feature=player_detailpage&list=PL8B8451A7D2C34E85
Just shoot for the stars,if it feels right
射下星星,如果它讓你感覺還不錯
And then from my heart,if you feel like
然後摘取我的心,如果你願意那麼做
You take me away
你帶我離開
You make it okay
你讓一切順利
I swear I ll behave.
我發誓我會安分守己
You wanted control,so we waited
你曾想過要控制全局 所以我們在等待良機
I put on a show
我全心全意投入演出
Now we re naked.
現在我們坦裎相見
You say I m a kid,
你說我還是個孩子
My ego is bare,
自尊心又好強
I don t give a *****!
但我管不了那麼多了!
….And it goes like this.
就讓它順其自然吧...
Take my by the tongue,And I ll know you,
用你的舌頭撫慰我吧,讓我更了解你
Kiss me till you re drunk and I ll show you
親吻我吧,直到你也沉醉其中 我就會讓你明白
You wanna move like jagger
你想要像米克傑格般擺動著身體
I got the moves like jagger
我得要像米克傑格般舞動著身體
I got the moo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ves like jagger
我得要像米克傑格般擺~動著身體
I don’t need to try and control you,
我並不需要嘗試著去控制你
Look into my eyes and I ll hold you,
注視著我的眼睛,我就會擁抱你
Well maybe it s hard,
恩 或許這件事很困難
When you feel like,You re broken and scarred,
當你感到心碎受到傷害時
It feels right,
一切會好起來的
When you re with me,
只要你和我在一起
I ll make you believe,
我就會讓你相信
I ve got the key.
我握有神奇的鑰匙
Oh, so get in the car,
喔,所以坐進車內
You can ride it,
你可以駕駛它
Wherever you want,
無論你想要什麼
You decide it.
都由你來決定
If you wanna steer
如果你想要自己駕駛它
I m shifting gears,
我會立刻換你
I ll take it from here.
就從現在開始
副歌)
You wanna know
你想要知道
How to make me smile?
如何逗我微笑?
Take control on me just for the night
這個夜晚就交由你掌控全局
When I share my secret,
當我分享著我的秘密時
You re gonna have to keep it.
你一定要守口如瓶
Nobody else can see this.
任何人都不能知道這件事
So won t cha learn?
那麼 何不讓我 就那麼一次的
I won t show you twice.
從頭到尾,一五一十的
Head to toe,Oooo baby rub it right
喔 寶貝 好好的告訴你
If I share my secret,
若我分享我的秘密
You’re gonna have to keep it.
你一定要守口如瓶
Nobody else can see this.
任何人都不能知道這件事
Oh! And it goes like this…
喔 ! 就讓它這樣繼續下去...
副歌) |