Wife: What are you doing?
妻:你在作什麼啊?
Husband : Nothing.
夫:沒作什麼。
Wife : Nothing...? You ve been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.
妻:沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。
Husband : I was looking for the expiry date.
夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。
Wife: You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?
妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?
Hubby: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。
Wife: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!
妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!
Hubby: Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?
夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?
Stress Reliever Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。
Boy: It s very kind of you, darling, but I don t have any worries or troubles.
男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。
Girl: Well that s because we aren t married yet.
女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
子:今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.
母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。
Son: But mom, I was sitting on daddy s lap.
子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。
A newly married man asked his wife, Would you have married me if my father hadn t left me a fortune?
一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?
Honey, the woman replied sweetly, I d have married you, N O MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!
女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。
A wife asked her husband: What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?
妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: I like your sense of humor.
他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。