I'm loving living every single day,
我愛我活著的每一天
But sometimes I feel so....
但有時又覺得這麼的…
I hope to find a little peace of mind.
我希望腦中能有一點點的平靜
And I just want to know.
而我只是想知道。
And who can heal those tiny broken hearts,
誰能治癒那些破碎的小小心靈?
And what are we to be.
我們會成為什麼樣的人?
Where is home on the milky way of stars,
星河上的我的家在哪裡?
I dry my eyes again.
我再次擦乾我濕潤的雙眼。
In my dreams I'm not so far away from home,
在夢裡,我並有沒離家鄉那麼的遙遠。
What am I in a world so far away from home,
遠離家園的我,對這世界的意義是什麼呢?
All my life all the time so far away from home,
我所有的生活、歲月都離家這麼的遙遠。
Without you I'll be so far away from home.
沒有你,我會離家千里遠。
If we could make it through the darkest night,
如果我們能夠渡過最黑暗的夜晚,
We'd have a brighter day.
我們就能擁有明亮的白晝。
The world I see beyond your pretty eyes,
我在你美麗雙眼的深處所看到的世界,
Makes me want to stay.
讓我想要停駐。
I count on you, no matter what they say,
不論他們說些什麼,我都信賴你
Cause love can find it's time.
因為愛總能找到它的時機的。
I hope to be a part of you again,
我希望能再次成為你的一部分,
Baby let us shine.
寶貝,讓我們大放光芒吧!