Last Christmas 去年聖誕
I gave you my heart 我把心交給你
But the very next day you gave it away 可是,就在第二天,你卻丟棄了
This year 今年
To save me from tears 可以免我流淚了吧
I'll give it to someone special 因為我會把它交給另一個特別的人
Once bitten and twice shy 一次邂逅是美妙的,兩次就會害羞了
I keep my distance 我保持距離
But you still catch my eye 但淚水依然充滿了我的眼眶
Tell me baby 噢!告訴我,寶貝
Do you recognize me? 你還記得我嗎?
Well 唉!
It's been a year 一年了
It doesn't surprise me 我並不驚訝
Happy Christmas 聖誕快樂
I wrapped it up and sent it 我用緞帶把禮物包裝好
With a note saying 'I love you'再留一張條告訴你,我愛你
I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been 現在卻知道這是多麼傻
But if you kissed me now 可是,如果你現在親吻我
I know you'd fool me again 我知道你一定將再次愚弄我
A crowded room 擁擠的房間
Friends with tired eyes 朋友們疲憊的眼神
I'm hiding from you 都在逃避著你
And your soul of ice 而你的靈魂卻又活躍起來
My god I thought you were 天啊!我本以為你是我依靠的對象
Someone to rely on 而我?恐怕是你傷心時所找的代替品吧!
Me?
I guess I was a shoulder to cry on
A face on a lover with a fire in his heart 面對戀人、火花、人影、面紗
A man under cover but you tore me apart 各樣的陰影,使我沒有把握
Now I've found a real love you'll never fool me again 噢!現在我已找到真愛了
你再也不能愚弄我了!
A face on a lover with a fire in his heart 面對戀人、火花、人影、面紗
A man under cover buy you tore him apart 各樣的陰影,使我沒有把握
Maybe next year I'll give it to someone 啊!明年我會把心交給別人