I know that when you look at me 我明白, 當你注視我的時候
There s so much that you just don t see 有很多地方你沒察覺
But if you would only take the time 但如果你能花點時間
I know in my heart you d find 我內心知道~你會發覺
A girl who s scared sometimes 一個女孩有時很容易驚恐
Who isn t always strong 誰不想能永遠堅強?
Can t you see the hurt in me? 難道你沒發現我所受的傷害
I feel so all alone 我感覺如此孤獨
I wanna run to you (oooh) 我好想奔向你
I wanna run to you (oooh) 我好想奔向你
Won t you hold me in your arms 你會將我擁入懷抱?
And keep me safe from harm 讓我安心, 免於受傷
I wanna run to you (oooh) 我好想奔向你
But if I come to you (oooh) 但如果我去找你
Tell me, will you stay or will you run away 告訴我,你會留下陪我還是轉身離去
Each day, each day I play the role 日復一日, 我都在扮演一個角色
Of someone always in control 扮演一個乖乖牌的角色
But at night I come home and turn the key 但當入夜後, 我回到家打開門時
There s nobody there, no one cares for me 裡面空無一人, 沒有人關心我
What s the sense of trying hard to find your dreams 當努力去追尋夢想
Without someone to share it with 卻無人能分擔、分享 又有何意義?
Tell me what does it mean? 告訴我, 那有何意義?
(chorus)
I need you here 我需要你在我身旁
I need you here to wipe away my tears 我需要你幫我抹去淚水
To kiss away my fears 你的吻能袪除恐懼
If you only knew how much... 你可知道我有多麼...