They all deserve to die.(他們全部都該死)
Tell you why, Mrs. Lovett, tell you why.(讓我告訴你為什麼,樂芙樂女士)
Because in all of the whole human race(因全世界的人類)
Mrs Lovett, there are two kinds of men and only two(樂芙樂女士,他們分為二種)
There's the one they put in his proper place(一種安份現狀)
And the one with his foot in the other one's face(另一種想騎到別人頭上)
Look at me, Mrs Lovett, look at you.(看看我、看看你、樂芙樂女士)
Now we all deserve to die(現在我們都該死)
Even you Mrs. Lovett...even I (甚至是你我)
Because the lives of the wicked should be made brief(因為壞人都應該死)
For the rest of us death will be a relief(死亡會是一種解脫)
We all deserve to die. (我們全都該死)
And I'll never see Joanna(我再也見不到喬安娜)
No I'll never hold my girl to me - finished! (再也抱不到我的小孩,我受夠了!)