檔案狀態:    住戶編號:2186866
 Jones 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
兩個選擇 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 停在港口的船是最安全的 但那
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: Marriage Humor
作者: Jones 日期: 2010.10.17  天氣:  心情:
Wife: 'What are you doing?'
妻:你在作什麼啊?
Husband : Nothing.
夫:沒作什麼。
Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'
妻:沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。
Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'
夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'
妻: 要吃晚餐嗎?
Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'
夫: 當然!我可以選擇嗎?
Wife : 'Yes or no.'

妻:要或不要。

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'
妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?
Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'
夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。
Wif! e:! 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!'
妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!
Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'
夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

Stress Reliever Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'
女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。
Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'
男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。
Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'
女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----- !

Son: ' Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'
子:今早我和爹地一起搭公車,他要我讓座給一位女士。
Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'
母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。
Son: 'But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'
子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ____

A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'
一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?
'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, N O MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'
女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。



------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------! - ! --------- -----

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever .
女孩對著男友說:吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。
The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'
男孩回道:謝謝您提早警告我。

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----!

A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'
妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'
他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。
標籤:
瀏覽次數:12    人氣指數:12    累積鼓勵:0
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
兩個選擇 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 停在港口的船是最安全的 但那
 
給我們一個讚!