Beautiful dawn - lights up the shore for me.
美麗的曙光 照亮了我的岸
There is nothing else in the world,
I'd rather wake up and see (with you).
在這世上我只願每天醒來能與你在一起
Beautiful dawn - I'm just chasing time again.
美麗的曙光 我又再次與時間追逐著
Thought I would die a lonely man, in endless night.
本以為我會孤獨老死在永無止境的黑夜
But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above.
但現在的我很High 在星光之下任意的狂奔著
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me.
有時真的難以相信你會記得我
Beautiful dawn - melt with the stars again.
美麗的曙光 再次被星光給融化了
Do you remember the day when my journey began?
你可記得我啟程的那一天
Will you remember the end (of time)?
你可會記得結束的那時
Beautiful dawn - You're just blowing my mind again.
美麗的曙光 你又再次吹動了我的心田
Thought I was born to endless night, until you shine.
原以為我註定一生都將活在永無止境的黑夜中 直到你的出現
High; running wild among all the stars above.
High 在星光之下任意的狂奔著
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me.
有時真的難以相信你會記得我
Will you be my shoulder when I'm grey and older?
當我年華老去你可仍願做我的依靠
Promise me tomorrow starts with you,
答應我 明天在我一睜開眼 第一眼見到的會是你
Getting high; running wild among all the stars above.
越來越high 在星光之下任意的狂奔著
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me
有時真的難以相信你會記得我
High ; running wild among all the stars above.
越來越high 在星光之下任意的狂奔著
Sometimes it's hard to believe you remember me
有時真的難以相信你會記得我