All alone I have started my journey 原來漂泊生涯多寂寞
To the darkness of darkness I go 奈何伶仃身影又趨黯淡
With a reason, I stopped for a moment 偶駐足 更不解旅踏之因
In this world full of pleasure so frail 正如稍縱即逝的世間歡樂那般荒謬
Town after town on I travel 留戀不曾 於是此鎮行過又它鄉
Pass through faces I know and know not 所遇終究也無關陌生或相識
Like a bird in flight, sometimes I topple 身似輕鳥 風來襲也會盤桓不前
Time and time again, just farewells 一聲再見 有時清醒有時卻也茫然
Donde voy, donde voy 混沌逆旅心宿何處 ?
Day by day, my story unfold 境遷隨時 人生又豈能靜候默守
Solo estoy, solo estoy 孤寂之音啊 !
All alone as the day I was born 是否誕生那一刻便注定要獨享?
Till your eyes rest in mine, I shall wander 是我底倦容映在昨日妳底明眸
No more darkness I know and know not 此刻也不管悲歡際遇懂得與否
For your sweetness I traded my freedom 寧願一身浪蕩也要尋回一絲溫柔
Not knowing a farewell awaits 即使相見已看似遙遙無期
You know hearts can be repeatedly broken 可知?癡心不畏破碎有幾回
Making room for the harrows to come 也許是我想知道心房究竟可容納
Along with my sorrows I buried 多少悲傷 或許那一日也該將悲傷
My tears, my smiles, your name 埋葬 連同悟喜之淚與妳底芳名
Donde voy, donde voy 混沌逆旅心宿何處 ?
Songs of lovetales I sing of no more 幻愛之歌已不再響起
Solo estoy, solo estoy 這孤寂之音啊 !
Once again with my shadows I roam 再啟程時 且讓孓然影蹤也能相隨
Donde voy, donde voy 混沌逆旅心宿何處 ?
All alone as the day I was born 誰又願與生俱來的孤獨感常伴
Solo estoy, solo estoy 這孤寂之音啊 !
Still alone with my shadows I roam 再啟程時 且讓孓然影蹤也能相隨 [:D]