一早又是陽光燦爛的好天氣,暖暖的冬陽,讓人與四周環境也顯得懶洋洋的!
昨天向廠商關心了一下,所以他們決定今天要好好休息,不到公司施工了~我真是佛心來著!
昨晚跟同事們去聚餐,我實在不喜歡這種臨時起意的聚餐~因為到最後會一團混亂!
我則是忙著幫這些小老弟收拾爛攤子!算了~不談也吧!
整理屋子吧!
I don't want to talk about it
I can tell by your eyes. 我從你眼中看得出來
that you've probaly been crying forever. 你已經哭過千百回了
And the stars in the sky don't mean nothing. 天上的星星對你毫無意義
To you they're a mirror. 對你而言,它們只是鏡子
*I don't wanna talk about it. 我不想談這件事
How you broke my heart. 關於你是如何傷了我的心
If I stay here just a little bit longer. 如果我留下來久一點
If I stay here 如果我留下來
won't you listen to my heart. oh, my heart. 你可會傾聽我的心事
Repeat *
If I stand all alone. 如果我孤伶伶的站著
Will the shadows hide the color of my heart. 影子可會掩蓋我內心的顏色
Blue for the tears, black for the night's fears. 藍色是淚水,黑色是夜晚的恐懼
The stars in the sky don't mean nothing. 天上的星星對你毫無意義
To you they're a mirror. 對你而言,它們只是鏡子