That ever since we met / 自從我們見面後
You ve had a hold on me / 你便緊緊的套住我
No matter what you do / 不論你做什麼
I only want to be with you / 我只想與你相處
Oh, oh, you stopped and you smiled at me / 喔!喔!你停下並對我微笑
And asked if I d care to dance / 問我是否願意跳支舞
I fell into your open arms / 我跌入你張開的雙臂
And I didn t stand a chance / 而我沒有把握這個機會
Now hear me tell you / 仔細聽我要告訴你的事
I just want to be beside you everywhere / 我只想無時無刻不在你身邊
As long as we re together, honey, I don t care / 只要我們能在一起,親愛的,我什麼都無所謂
cause you ve started something / 只因為你觸動了什麼
Oh, can t you see? / 喔!你看不到嗎?
That ever since we met / 自我們相識起
You ve had a hold on me / 你就深深的抓住我
No matter what you do / 無論你做什麼
I only want to be with you / 我只想跟你在一起
I said no matter, no matter what you do / 我說了!無論如何!無論你做什麼
I only want to be with you / 我只想與你相處
[:O]