檔案狀態:    住戶編號:1530830
 金桔 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
上海回憶一九四五 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 玫瑰
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 從不曾屬於自己
作者: 金桔 日期: 2010.08.06  天氣:  心情:


I ve never been to me / Charlene
從不曾屬於自己 / 夏琳


Hey lady, you, lady, cursing at your life.
嗨!女士,咒罵著自己人生的女士

You re a discontented mother and a regimented wife.
妳是個不滿現狀的母親,也是個蠻橫的妻子

I ve no doubt you dream about the things you l never do.
對你夢想的事,我並不懷疑

But I wish someone had talked to me like I wanna talk to you.
但我多麼希望有人對我說過這些話,如同我想告訴你的一樣

I ve been to Georgia and California, anywhere I could run.
我到過喬治亞州、加州和任何我想去的地方

Took the hand of a preach man and we made love in the sun.
牽著傳教士的手,在陽光下做愛

But I ran out of places and friendly faces.
我走投無路,看盡人情冷暖

Because I had to be free.
只因我想要自由

I ve been to paradise, but I ve never been to me.
我曾到過天堂,但從來不曾屬於自己



Please lady, please, lady, don t just walk away.
求求妳,女士,別走開

Cause I have this need to tell you why I m all alone today.
因為我必須告訴妳,為何我現在孓然一身

I can see so much of me still living in your eyes.
從妳眼裡,我看到了昔日的我

Won t you share a part of a weary heart.
何不讓我分擔妳那脆弱的心

That has lived a million lies.
妳那活在千萬個謊言中的心

I ve been to Nice and the isle of Greece.
我到過尼斯,到過希臘群島

While I sipped champagne on a yacht.
在遊艇上啜飲著香檳

I moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo and showed em what I ve got.
我像珍哈露一樣搬到蒙地卡羅,炫耀我的斬獲

I ve been undressed by kings.
我曾在國王面前寬衣解帶

And I ve seen some things that a woman ain t supposed to see.
也曾看過一些女人不該看到的事物

I ve been to paradise.
我曾到過天堂

But I ve never been to me.
但從來不曾屬於自己



(spoken)(口白)

Hey, you know what paradise is? It s a lie .
嘿,妳曉得什麼是天堂嗎?那是個謊言

A fantasy we create about people and places as we d like them to be.
那是我們對人、事、地的憧憬所編織出來的幻想

But you know what truth is?
但妳知道什麼是真理嗎?

It s that little baby you re holding,
那是妳懷中抱著的嬰兒

And it s that man you fought with this morning,the same one you re going to make love with tonight.
那是今天早上和妳吵架晚上卻一同做愛的男人

That s truth, that s love.
那就是真理,那就是愛



Sometimes I ve been to crying for unborn children that might have made me complete.
有時候我會為未出世的孩子哭泣也許那會使我的人生更完整

But I, I took the sweet life.
但我選擇了優渥的生活

And never knew I d be bitter from the sweet.
卻從來不知道樂極也會生悲

I spent my life exploring the subtle whoring.
我已花了一生縱情聲色

That cost too much to be free.
為自由付出太多代價

Hey lady, I ve been to paradise.
女士,我曾到過天堂

But I ve never been to me.
但從不曾屬於自己


by~http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sibasin/19669794
標籤:
瀏覽次數:79    人氣指數:679    累積鼓勵:30
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
上海回憶一九四五 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 玫瑰
 
住戶回應
 
時間:2010-09-12 15:55
她, 66歲,嘉義市,政府機關
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2010-08-07 01:17
她, 54歲,台南市,服務
*給你留了一則留言*
  


給我們一個讚!