我想了很久
也想過很多次
我很認真的跟你說過很多次了
我已經無法忍受
算我拜託你
我們可以別再聯絡了嗎
我知道這樣或許有點狠心
但是我真的不想繼續...
一切的一切都已經太過頭了
從第一次答應跟你出去
我就知道我做錯了
不是你的問題
不是討厭你
只是不想繼續
不想在繼續裝下去
請你自己搬出套房
一切都是我不好
我很抱歉
我也不知道我這樣做到底對還不對
我第一次遇到這樣的事情
第一次發生在自己的身上
我只知道這樣下去並沒有意義
真的很抱歉
別想太多
只是個網友就這樣消失在網路上
就別再聯絡了好嗎
I m so sorry.
Just feel sorry.
You will have a better future.
I went inside. I was not myself.
(我走了進去 我身不由己
I was frozen inside an alien form.
(我在這個世界之外 結成了冰
You stand aside. Your hand on my shoulder.
(你站在旁邊 手放在我肩上
But the smoke makes a veil between us.
(但是煙霧聚成了一層幕 阻在你我之間
I walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all.
(我獨自向前走 不管其他人知不知道
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity.
(我獨自向前走 讓自己保持清醒
You know the when I walk the walk alone.
(你知道當我獨自前行的時候
I go where no one else can go
(會走到別人到不了的地方
I watch you cry for me; you see but I don`t see.
(我看見你為我哭泣 但你明了的我不明了
Because you walk the walk alone.
(因為你也在獨自往前走
Thank you for loving me.
(謝謝你一直愛著我
Drowning within. Go on, I`m listening.
(沉溺其中 一路走來 我在收尋
Music to tear you to pieces. You close your eyes.
(音樂讓人心碎 你閉上眼睛
You cry as you`re playing. But I sense nothing.
(你哭喊著努力 而我已麻木
So reason on this.
(這就是原因
I Walk the walk alone no matter whether people know at all
(我獨自向前走 不管別人知不知道
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity.
(我獨自向前走 讓自己保持清醒
You know that when I walk the walk alone.
(你知道當我獨自前行的時候
I go where no one else can go.
(會走到別人到不了的地方
I watch you cry for me; you see but I don`t see.
(我看見你為我哭泣 但你明了的我不明了
Because you walk the walk alone.
(因為你也在獨自往前走
Thank you for loving me...
(謝謝你一直愛著我...