In this world you tried, 在這個世界上 你努力
Not leaving me alone behind. 不把我丟下
There's no other way, 別無選擇
I pray to the gods let him stay. 我祈求上蒼讓他留下
The memories ease the pain inside, 回憶能撫平內心的傷口
And now I know why. 現在我終於知道原因了
All of my memories keep you near. 所有的回憶將你留在我身旁
In silent moments, 寂靜的時刻 Imagine you being here. 想像你就在這裡
All of my memories keep you near, 所有的回憶將你留在我身旁 In silent whispers, silent tears 無聲的呢喃 無聲的淚水
Made me promise I'd try, 我承諾我自己
To find my way back in this life. 試著找回今生來時的路 Hope there is a way, 希望有人可以
To give me a sign you're okay. 讓我知道你一切安好
Reminds me again it's worth it all, 只要能讓我記起你 一切都值得