I can’t belive what you said to me 我不敢相信你對我所說
Last night when we were alone 昨晚當我們單獨在一起
You threw your hands up 你舉起了雙手
Baby you gave up, you gave up 寶貝你放棄了 你放棄了
I can’t believe how you looked at me 我不敢相信你看我的眼光
With your James Dean glossy eyes 用著你那詹姆斯狄恩般的剔透雙眼
In your tight jeans with your long hair 長髮並穿著緊身牛仔褲
And your cigarette stained lies 你的香菸汙漬了謊言
Could we fix you if you broke? 你造成的傷痕我們還能修復嗎?
And is your punch line just a joke? 你的甜言蜜語是玩笑嗎?
(A段)I’ll never talk again 我不會再開口
Oh boy you’ve left me speechless 喔男孩你讓我無話可說
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless 你讓我無話可說 無話可說
I’ll never love again 我不會再愛
Oh friend you’ve left me speechless 喔朋友 你讓我無話可說
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless 你讓我無話可說 無話可說
I can’t believe how you slurred at me 我不敢相信你毀謗我的樣子
With your half wired broken jaw 用著你那受傷的下顎
You popped my heart seams 你撕裂了我心中傷口
On my bubble dreams, bubble dreams 和我那如泡泡般的美好夢想 那些美好夢想
I can’t believe how you looked at me我不敢相信你看我的眼光
With your Johnnie Walker eyes 用著你那約翰走路般的雙眼
He’s gonna get you and after he’s through 他會毀掉你而當他結束後
There’s gonna be no love left to rye 沒有剩餘的愛去釀造
And I know that it’s complicated 我知道這很複雜
But I’m a loser in love 但我是愛情的輸者
So baby raise a glass to mend 所以寶貝 舉杯去修補
All the broken hearts 所有破碎的心
Of all my wrecked up friends 我狼狽的朋友們
I’ll never talk again 我不會再開口
Oh boy you’ve left me speechless 喔男孩你讓我無話可說
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless 你讓我無話可說 無話可說
I’ll never love again 我不會再愛
Oh friend you’ve left me speechless 喔朋友 你讓我無話可說
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless 你讓我無話可說 無話可說
And after all the drinks and bars that we’ve been to 在我們去過這麼多的酒吧後
Would you give it all up? 你要全部放棄?
Could I give it all up for you? 我能為你放棄嗎?
And after all the boys and girls that we’ve been through 在我們經過這麼多的男男女女後
Would you give it all up? 你要全部放棄?
Could you give it all up? 你能全部放棄?
If I promise to you boy 如果我答應你
That I’ll never talk again 我不會再開口
And I’ll never love again我不會再愛
I’ll never write a song 我不會再寫歌
Won’t even sing along 也不會跟著唱
Hooow? 怎麼會?
Haaaa-oooo-wow?怎麼會?
Why you so speechless, so speechless? 為什麼你無話可說 無話可說?
Will you ever talk again? 你會再開口嗎?
Oh boy, why you so speechless? 喔 為什麼你無話可說?
You’ve left me speechless 你讓我無話可說
Some men may follow me 有些男人可能會跟隨我
But you choose “death and company” 但你選擇”死亡伴隨”
Why you so speechless? Oh oh oh為什麼你無話可說? 喔