Iron & Wine - Flightless Bird, American Mouth(破碎的夢想,自由的宣言)
I was a quick wet boy(我是一個貧窮的男人)
diving too deep for coins(為了生活苦苦的追尋)
All of your street light eyes(城市冰冷的物質眼神)
wide on my plastic toys(肆無忌憚打量我的天真)
Then when the cops closed the fair(當世界再沒有公平二字)
I cut my long baby hair(我痛心斬斷我的幼稚)
Stole me a dog-eared map (唯一的路途也已迷失)
and called for you everywhere(到處呼喚你的名字)
Have I found you(我是否找到了你?)
Flightless bird, (破碎的夢想)
jealous,(充滿了妒忌)
weeping (回蕩着哭泣)
or lost you,(還是失去了你?)
american mouth(自由的宣言)
Big pill looming(都成了泡沫般的回憶)
Now I'm a fat house cat(我是一個一無是處的傢伙)
Nursing my sore blunt tongue(舔著傷口縮回自己的小窩)
Watching the warm poison rats (透過與現實的厚厚隔閡)
curl through the wide fence cracks(看著被物慾淹沒的人一一走過)
Pissing on magazine photos(他們搔首弄姿的炫耀自我)
Those fishing lures (骯髒的交易)
thrown in the cold And clean (如此冰冷清澈)
blood of Christ mountain stream(讓善良與仁慈血流成河)
Have I found you(我是否找到了你?)
Flightless bird, (破碎的夢想)
grounded (逐漸失落)
bleeding (滲著鮮血)
or lost you, (還是失去了你?)
american mouth(自由的宣言)
Big pill (誇張的承諾)
stuck going down(不再執著)