You were sitting at the coffee table
你坐在茶几旁
where you're reading Kierkegaard
看著齊克果的書
Minutes later, you proceeded to say something that almost broke my heart
才過了一會兒 你就要說那些讓我心碎的話
You said, "Darling, I am tired of livin' my routined life.
你說 "親愛的 我厭倦了自己一成不變的生活
There's so much in the world that i'd like to soak up with my eyes."
這個世界還有好多東西我都想去見識見識"
Well, baby I never did stop you from going out to explore
我說 寶貝 我不曾阻止你出發去探索這個世界
We can do it all together
我們可以一起去
from the colds of the poles to the tropics of Borneo
從寒代的南北兩極到熱帶的婆羅洲
Ba da da ba da…
Let's pack our bags and lie on the easy stream
讓我們收拾行囊 躺在潺潺的流水中
feel the water on our backs
感受背後水的流動
where we can carry on dreamin'
我們可以一直作白日夢
where we can finally be where we'd like to be
我們可以到任何想去的地方
Darlin', just you and me
親愛的 只有你和我
Just you and me…
只有你和我...
So Darlin', what do you say?
親愛的 你意下如何?
Does that sound like a plan to you?
對你來說這是個好計畫嗎?
We can build our own little world
我們可以打造只屬於我們的兩人世界
Where no one can come through
沒有人可以闖進來
We can live in huts made out of grass
我們可以住在用乾草搭建的小屋
We can greet father time as he walks pass
當時光老人從身旁經過 我們可以跟他打聲招呼
We can press feet into the dirt
我們可以一腳踩進土中
A little mud, no, it wouldn't hurt
會沾到一些爛泥巴 喔 反正不會痛
Ba da da ba da ba…
Let's pack our bags and lie on the easy stream
讓我們收拾行囊 躺在潺潺的流水中
Feel the water on our backs
感受背後水的流動
Where we can carry on dreamin'
我們可以一直作白日夢
Where we can finally be where we'd like to be
我們可以到任何想去的地方
Darlin', just you and me
親愛的 只有你和我
Just you and me, just you and me...
只有你和我 只有你和我...