Is this the moment where i look you in the eye? (就是哪一刻我深情的直視你雙眼嗎?)
Forgive my broken promise that you`ll never see me cry (請原諒我食言,因為我說過你這輩子不會看見我掉淚)
And everything, it will surely change even (而所有的事情都會改變)
if i tell you i won`t go away today (即使我告訴你我今天不會離開)
Will you think that you`re all alone (你是不是以為你是獨自在那兒)
When no one`s there to hold your hand? (當沒有人在你身旁握住你的手時?)
And all you know seems so far away (而所有你想到的東西都好遙遠)
and everything is temporary rest your head (所有的事物只在你腦中短暫停留而已)
I`m permanent (而我是永恆的)
I know he`s living in hell every single day (我知道他像是置身於地獄般度過眼前的每一天)
And so i ask oh god is there some way for me to take his place (所以我問,喔,上帝,有沒有辦法讓我代替他度過這一切)
And when they say it`s all touch and go (當他們說就感受一切,然後順其自然)
i wish i could make it go away (我希望我能讓這一切都消失)
But still you say (但你仍然說)
Will you think that you`re all alone when no one`s there to hold your hand? (當沒有人握住你的手時 你會覺得孤單嗎?)
When all you know seems so far away (而所有你想到的東西都好遙遠)
and everything is temporary, rest your head (所有的事物只在你腦中短暫停留而已)
I`m permanent (而我是永恆的)
I`m permanent (而我是永恆的)
Is the moment where i look you in the eye? (就是哪一刻我深情的直視你雙眼嗎?)
Forgive my promise that you`ll never see me cry (請原諒我食言 因為我說過你這輩子不會看見我掉淚)