I m not surprised.
我並不驚訝
Not everything lasts.
凡事無恆久
I ve broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track.
我心碎了N百次, 不再一一記下
Talk myself in. I talk myself out.
我這樣…那樣…說服自己
I get all worked up, then I let myself down.
我反省所有事…然後 又讓自己失望
I tried so very hard not to lose it.
我企圖努力不讓自己失控
I came up with a million excuses.
我想了幾百萬個理由
I thought I thought of every possibility.
我想到了各種的可能性
And I know someday that it ll all turn out.
..爾且..我知道 會有那麼一天 一切都會有結果
You ll make me work so we can work to work it out.
你將會讓我有力量 , 所以 我們可以努力來實現好的結果
And promise you, kid, that I ll give so much more than I get.
寶貝, 我保證 我的付出會比我得到的多更多
I just haven t met you yet.
我只是還沒有遇見你!!!
Mmmm... (Mmml 老師說….請微笑^^)
I might have to wait.
我可能還要再等等
I ll never give up.
但我絕不放棄
I guess it s half timing,
我想 這一半是時間問題
And the other half s luck.
另一半 就是運氣問題
Wherever you are.
無論你身在何處
Whenever it s right.
再任何對的時間點
You ll come out of nowhere and into my life.
你就會突然地出現 並且 走進我的生命中
And I know that we can be so amazing.
我知道 我們會令人稱羨
And baby your love is gonna change me.
寶貝, 你的愛將會改變我
And now I can see every possibility.
而我現在就可以看到各種的可能性
Mmmm... (Mmml 老師說….請微笑^^)
But somehow I know that it ll all turn out.
不知為何地..我就是知道 一切都會有結果
And you ll make me work so we can work to work it out.
你將會讓我有力量 , 所以 我們可以努力來實現好的結果
And I promise you, kid, I ll give so much more than I get.
寶貝, 我保證 我的付出會比我得到的多更多
I just haven t met you yet.
我只是還沒有遇見你!!!
They say all s fair in love and war.
大家都說 情場跟戰場 都是 端看你的本事
But I won t need to fight it.
但 我無需為愛而戰
We ll get it right and,
我們的戀愛 會 順順的
We ll be united.
我們因愛合一