檔案狀態:    住戶編號:2846189
 Maggie 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
生活簡單就是享受 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 零極限四句話
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 女人40歲是怎樣?那男人呢
作者: Maggie 日期: 2011.06.12  天氣:  心情:

女人40歲是怎樣?那男人呢?

越看越精彩

這是美國CBS 60 Minutes (六十分鐘 )主持人Andy Rooney對40歲以上的女人的看法:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡增長, 我越來越珍惜40歲以上的女人
Here are just a few reasons
why:
為什麼呢?
A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你:
"What are you thinking?"
你在想什麼?
She doesn t care what you think.
她才不在乎你在想什麼。
If a woman over 40 doesn t want to watch the game,
40歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽
she doesn t sit around whining about it.
她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西
She does something she wants to do, and it s usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情

Women over 40 are dignified.
40歲以上的女人穩重自持

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡

or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
跟你大呼小叫

Of course, if you deserve it, they won t hesitate to shoot you
當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地

if they think they can get away with it.
一槍把你給斃了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美 (不管是不是實至名歸)

They know what it s like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味

Women get psychic as they age.
女人越老越通靈

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔

Once you get past a wrinkle or two,
只要能夠對皺紋視而不見

a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感

Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實

They ll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋

You don t ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40歲以上的女人有很多優點

Unfortunately, it s not reciprocal.
40歲以上的男人呢?

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
相對於每一個性感、迷人的40歲以上的女人

there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男

making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress.
厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情

Ladies, I apologize.
女士們,請容許我在這兒

For all those men who say,
幫妳們說句公道話:

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?",
那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人

here s an update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況了

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚

Why?
為什麼呢?

Because women realize it s not worth buying an entire pig
因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸

just to get a little sausage!
買回整隻豬!

哈哈!......真有趣!!!
標籤:
瀏覽次數:37    人氣指數:1437    累積鼓勵:70
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
生活簡單就是享受 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 零極限四句話
 
給我們一個讚!