Did I disappoint you or let you down?
我讓你失望或使你消沉嗎~?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
我應該感到內疚或讓罪惡感降臨嗎~?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
因為我在我們開始之前就看到結束了
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
是的,我看到妳盲目且我贏了
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
於是我永恆的拿走屬於我的
Took your soul out into the night.
拿走你的靈魂到夜裡來
It may be over but it won't stop there,
也許結束了,不過它並不會在那裡停止
I am here for you if you'd only care.
如果你在意的話,我一直在這裡等著你
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
妳觸碰我的心,觸摸我的靈魂
You changed my life and all my goals.
你改變了我的生活且改變了我的方向
And love is blind and that I knew when,
我知道愛在何時是盲目的
My heart was blinded by you.
我的愛因妳而盲目
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
我親吻妳的嘴唇且扶著你的頭
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
和你共享夢與床
I know you well, I know your smell.
我知道你很好並且知道你知道
I've been addicted to you.
我已完全沉溺於你
Goodbye my lover.
再見了我的愛人
Goodbye my friend.
再見了我的朋友
You have been the one.
你曾經一度在那裡
You have been the one for me.
你曾經為了我在那裡
I am a dreamer but when I wake,
我是個作夢的人卻醒了過來
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
妳打碎了我的心靈,就如你帶走我的夢
And as you move on, remember me,
要是你往前走,請不要忘記我
Remember us and all we used to be
記得我們,且記得我們的每件事
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
我看過你哭也看過你笑
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
我也看過你入睡
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
我付出了生命何妳在一起
I know your fears and you know mine.
你我都知道彼此的恐懼
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
曾經我們質疑過對方,現在一切都好
And I love you, I swear that's true.
而且我愛你,不容質疑
I cannot live without you.
沒有你我便活不下去
And I still hold your hand in mine.
而我仍然握著你的手
In mine when I'm asleep.
再我睡夢時
And I will bear my soul in time,
我會承受我的靈魂
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
當我跪在你腳旁
Goodbye my lover.
再見了我的愛人
Goodbye my friend.
再見了我的朋友
You have been the one.
你曾經一度在那裡
You have been the one for me.
你曾經為了我在那裡
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
我是如此的空虛,親愛的,我是如此空洞
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
我是如此的,如此的,如此的空洞