How I wish I could surrender my soul;
我多麼希望可以交出靈魂
Shed the clothes that become my skin;
脫去已變成皮的外衣
See the liar that burns within my needing.
看著說謊的我在內省下燃燒
How I wish I’d chosen darkness from cold.
我多麼希望在冷酷之中我選擇了黑暗
How I wish I had screamed out loud,
我多麼希望嘶聲吶喊
Instead I’ve found no meaning.
卻發現我找不到任何意義
I guess it’s time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain,
我想是逃得遠遠的時候了,在傷痛中尋找安慰
All pleasure’s the same: it just keeps me from trouble.
所有的快樂都是一樣的: 只是讓我遠離困惑
Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray.
隱藏我的真面目,就像多利安‧葛雷一樣。
I’ve heard what they say, but I’m not here for trouble.
我聽到了那些話語,但我不是為了是非而來
It’s more than just words: it’s just tears and rain.
一切一切難以言喻: 是淚是雨。
How I wish I could walk through the doors of my mind;
我多麼希望我可以穿越心門
Hold memory close at hand,
緊緊握著記憶在手心
Help me understand the years.
好讓我了解過去的那些日子
How I wish I could choose between Heaven and Hell.
我多麼希望在天堂與地獄之間我有得選擇
How I wish I would save my soul.
我多麼希望我可以解救自己的靈魂
I’m so cold from fear.
在恐懼之中的我是如此的寒冷…