Artist: James Blunt
Album: All the Lost Souls
Title: Same Mistake
Saw the world turning in my sheets
日月星晨在我的被窩裡翻騰
And once again, I cannot sleep
再次令我輾轉反側難以成眠
Walk out the door and up the street
踏出門外,走在街上
Look at the stars beneath my feet
望著腳下的星星
Remember rights that I did wrong
想起過去種種我所濫用的權利
So here I go
所以我該走了
Hello! Hello! There is no place I cannot go
哈囉 ! 哈囉 ! 沒有任何我到不了的地方
My mind is muddy but my heart is heavy. Does it show?
我的思緒模糊,心情卻很沉重。看的出來嗎?
I lose the track that loses me
我失去了那首把我遺忘的歌曲
So here I go.
所以我該走了
And so I sent some men to fight
於是,我派出人馬替我抗爭
And one came back at dead of night
其中一人在深夜裡歸來
Said he d seen my enemy.
說他看到了我的敵人
Said he looked just like me,
而那敵人就跟我長的一模一樣
So I set out to cut myself and here I go.
因此,我決定切斷過去,重新出發
I m not calling for a second chance.
我並非再爭取另一次的機會
I m screaming at the top of my voice.
我拉開嗓門放聲尖叫
Give me reason but don t give me choice.
給我理由,但不要給我選擇
Cause I ll just make the same mistake again.
因為,我還是會重蹈覆轍
And maybe someday we will meet
有一天,或許我們會遇見彼此
And maybe talk and not just speak.
或許我們會交談,而不是隨便說說
Don t buy the promises Cause,
不要相信承諾,因為
There are no promises I keep.
我沒有信守過任何承諾
And my reflection troubles me, so here I go.
我不想在看到鏡中的自己,所以我該走了
I m not calling for a second chance.
我並非再爭取另一次的機會
I m screaming at the top of my voice.
我拉開嗓門放聲尖叫
Give me reason but don t give me choice.
給我理由,但不要給我選擇
Cause I ll just make the same mistake(again).
因為,我還是會重蹈覆轍
Saw the world turning in my sheets.
日月星晨在我的被窩裡翻騰
And once again, I cannot sleep.
再次令我輾轉反側難以成眠
Walk out the door and up the street; look at the stars.
踏出門外,走在街上,遙望星辰
Look at the stars fall down.
眼見著星星隕落
And wonder where did I go wrong.
納悶自己究竟哪裡做錯了