嘿各位,仔細看,越看越精采喔!
這是美國 CBS 60 Minutes (六十分鐘 ) 主持人
Andy Rooney 對40歲以上的女人的看法 :
As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of
all.
隨著年齡增長, 我越來越珍惜40歲以上的女人
Here are just a few reasons.
why:
為什麼呢 ?
A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
"What are you
thinking?"
40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你:
你在想什麼 ?
She doesn t care what you think.
她才不在乎你在想什麼。
If a woman over 40 doesn t want to watch the game,
40歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽
she doesn t sit around you whining about it.
她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西
She does something she wants to do, and it s usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情.
Women over 40 are dignified.
40歲以上的女人穩重自持
They seldom have a screaming match with you at the operaor or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡.跟你大呼小叫
Of course,
you deserve it, they won t hesitate toshoot you if they think they can get away with it.
當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地 一槍把你給斃了。
Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美 ,不管是不是實至名歸.
They know what it s like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味
Women get psychic as they age
女人越老越通靈
You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40,
你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔.
once you get past a wrinkle or two.
只要能夠對皺紋視而不見
A woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感
Older women are forth right and honest.
熟女直接又誠實
They ll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋她們會馬上叫你滾蛋
You don t ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意.
Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude ofreasons.
40 歲以上的女人有很多優點.
Unfortunately, it s not reciprocal.
40歲以上的男人呢?
For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
相對於每一個性感、迷人的40歲以上的女人
there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants,
就有一個禿頭, 凸肚的熟男
making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情
Ladies, I apologize.
For all those men who say,
女士們,請容許我在這兒, 幫妳們說句公道話:
"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
"那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人
here s an
update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況了
Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
Why ?
今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚. 為什麼呢?
Because women realize it s not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage !
因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸買回整隻豬
|