You want to stay with me in the morning 早晨你想要和我窩在一起
You only hold me when I sleep, 在我睡著的時候你平實地擁抱著我,
I was meant to tread the water 原本簡單的愛
Now I、ve gotten in too deep, 然而我卻越陷越深,
For every piece of me that wants you 全部的我都想要你
Another piece backs away. 一小部份竟開始膽怯
、Cause you give me something 因為你對我施展了魔力
That makes me scared, alright, 好吧, 你讓我不知如何是好,
This could be nothing 或許你並沒有什麼特別的想法
But I、m willing to give it a try, 但我願意為它付出
Please give me something 對我施展魔力吧!
、Cause someday I might know my heart. 終究我會瞭解我的真心
You already waited up for hours 你已經停留
Just to spend a little time alone with me, 用了珍貴的你的時間, 陪伴我
And I can say I、ve never bought you flowers 我從未為你帶來像樣的花束
I can、t work out what the mean, 我不懂它們究竟能代表什麼
I never thought that I、d love someone, 我從沒想過可以愛上某個人
That was someone else、s dream. 那只是別人的夢想
、Cause you give me something 因為你對我施展了魔力
That makes me scared, alright, 那真的讓我不知所措
This could be nothing 可能真的沒有什麼
But I、m willing to give it a try, 但我願意挺身而出
Please give me something, 請對我施展魔力吧!
、Cause someday I might call you from my heart, 某天我終將由心底呼喚你的名字
But it might be a second too late, 雖然可能轉身錯過
And the words I could never say 我從未想過說出的話
Gonna come out anyway. 無論如何還是會鬆口
、Cause you give me something 因為你對我施展了魔力
That makes me scared, alright, 那真的讓我不知所措,
This could be nothing 可能沒有什麼
But I、m willing to give it a try, 但我願意挺身而出,
Please give me something, 請再對我施展魔力吧!
、Cause you give me something 因為你已經對我施展了魔力
That makes me scared, alright, 那真的讓我不知所措
This could be nothing 可能沒有什麼
But I、m willing to give it a try, 但我願意為它而努力
Please give me something 請對我施展魔力吧!
、Cause someday I might know my heart. 某天我終究會瞭解我的真心
Know my heart, know my heart, know my heart. 瞭解我的真心, 瞭解你的真心, 相映我們的真心