I can’t belive what you said to me無法相信你對我說的那些話
Last night when we were alone當昨晚只有我們兩人的時候
You threw your hands up你把雙手舉起
Baby you gave up, you gave up寶貝 你放棄了 你放棄了...
I can’t believe how you looked at me無法相信你用那雙
With your James Dean glossy eyes水潤的眼眸看我的眼神
In your tight jeans with your long hair你身上的緊身牛仔褲 配著你的長髮
And your cigarette stained lies你抽的菸打破了這一切的謊言
Could we fix you if you broke?你想放棄了 但我們可不可以再試著去修補那些過錯
And is your punch line just a joke?難道你過去的甜言蜜語都只是一場笑話
I’ll never talk again我不會再說甚麼了
Oh boy you’ve left me speechless喔 男孩 你讓我不想多說甚麼了
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless你讓我不想多說 真的不想再多說甚麼了
I can’t believe how you slurred at me無法相信你用那受傷的下巴對著我
With your half wired broken jaw你是真的不再在意我了
You popped my heart seams我心上的傷痕再度碎裂
On my bubble dreams, bubble dreams你打破了浮在泡泡上的那些夢想 我的那些夢想
I can’t believe how you looked at me無法相信你用那雙
With your Johnnie Walker eyes微醉的眼眸看我的眼神
He’s gonna get you and after he’s through他曾那麼的想得到你 但當他玩膩了之後
There’s gonna be no love left to rye留下來的愛卻所剩無幾
And I know that it’s complicated我知道這一切都很複雜
But I’m a loser in love在盲目的愛情裡我卻是個輸家
So baby raise a glass to mend所以親愛的高舉一杯給我那些
All the broken hearts所有喝得爛醉的朋友
Of all my wrecked up friends讓他們心碎的傷口癒合吧
I’ll never talk again我不會再說甚麼了
Oh boy you’ve left me speechless喔 男孩 你讓我不想多說甚麼了
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless你讓我不想多說 真的不想再多說甚麼了
I’ll never love again,我不會再陷入愛情之中了
Oh friend you’ve left me speechless喔 兄弟 你讓我不想多說甚麼了
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless你讓我不想多說 真的不想再多說甚麼了
Hooow?怎麼會
Haaaa-oooo-wow?怎 麼 會
H-ooow?怎麼會
Wow
Haaaa-oooo-wow?怎 麼 會
H-ooow?怎麼會
Wow
And after all the drinks and bars that we’ve been to過去那些我們喝過的酒 去過的酒吧
Would you give it all up?你真的會放下這所有的一切嗎
Could I give it all up for you?我能為了你放下這所有的一切嗎
And after all the boys and girls that we’ve been through過去那些曾經和我們在一起的男男女女
Would you give it all up?你真的會放下這所有的一切嗎
Could I give it all up for you?我能為了你放下這所有的一切嗎
If I promise to you boy我若對你承諾 男孩
That I’ll never talk again承諾我不會再多說甚麼
And I’ll never love again我不會再陷入愛情之中
I’ll never write a song我不會再寫下一首歌了
Won’t even sing along更不會再對著它再唱了
I’ll never love again我不會再陷入愛情之中了
So speechless真的好無言以對
You left me speechless, so speechless你讓我不想再多說 真的不想再多說甚麼了
Why you so speechless, so speechless?為甚麼你都不再說了 不再多說甚麼了
Will you ever talk again?你還會不會再說甚麼
Oh boy, why you so speechless?喔 男孩 為甚麼你不再多說甚麼
You’ve left me speechless
你讓我真的不想再多說甚麼了
Some men may follow me或許將來有些男人會再來追我
But you choose “death and company”但你選擇了死亡與陪伴