檔案狀態:    住戶編號:1172143
 陽光少女 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
就是你 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 活出自我的快樂
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 生 命 的 反 射
作者: 陽光少女 日期: 2007.08.07  天氣:  心情:
有一個小男孩跟他的父親走在山中

A son and his father were walking on the mountains.

小男孩不小心趺倒了,忍不住痛的大叫了一聲" 哇......喔"

Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

但是令他吃驚的是,他聽到了一個聲音從山中的某處傳出來,重覆他的聲音"哇.....喔"

To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in themountain: "AAAhhhhhh!!!"

他很好奇的大聲問"你是誰?"

Curious, he yells: "Who are you?"

結果他得到的答案也是 "你是誰?"

He receives the answer: "Who are you?"

小男孩生氣了,大聲地吼著"膽小鬼"

Angered at the response, he screams: "Coward!"

這一次得到的答案也是 "膽小鬼"

He receives the answer: "Coward!"

他很好奇的問他父親 "到底怎麼回事啊???"

He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?"

父親笑笑的跟兒子說 "兒子啊, 注意聽喔"

The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention."

父親大吼了一聲 " 我欽佩你"

And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you!"

結果另一個聲音傳回來的也是 "我欽佩你"

The voice answers: "I admire you!"

同樣的,父親再一次大聲的說 "你是冠軍"

Again the man screams: "You are a champion!"

這個聲音也回答 "你是冠軍"

The voice answers: "You are a champion!"

小男孩感到非常的訝異,但又不解

The boy is surprised, but does not understand.

此時父親向小男孩解釋說 "一般人們稱這是回音, 但實際上這是'生命'"

Then the father explains: "People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE.

你所說的做的每一件事最後都會回應到妳身上

It gives you back everything you say or do.

我們的生命就是很簡單的回應我們所做過的事

Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.

如果你要這個世界有更多的愛,那麼你就要在你的心中創造更多的愛

If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart.

如果你要你的團隊更優秀,那麼你也要先讓你自已更優秀

If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.

這樣的關係可以套用在每一件事上,在生命中的每一件事

This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life;

生命,會回應給你每一件你曾做過的事

Life will give you back everything you have given to it.

生命中沒有意外,它就是你的反射

YOUR LIFE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. IT'S A REFLECTION OF YOU!

標籤:
瀏覽次數:40    人氣指數:240    累積鼓勵:10
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
就是你 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 活出自我的快樂
 
給我們一個讚!