I m nothing special, in fact I m a bit of a bore我沒有特別之處,老實說我這個人還挺無趣的
If I tell a joke, you ve probably heard it before如果我說笑話,說不定你早就聽過了
But I have a talent, a wonderful thing但是我有一項神奇的天賦
Cause everyone listens when I start to sing因為當我開始歌唱,每個人都會停下來聽
I m so grateful and proud我心中既感激又驕傲
All I want is to sing it out loud我只想大聲的唱出來
*So I say因此我要說
Thank you for the music, the songs I m singing感謝你給我音樂,這些我唱的歌
Thanks for all the joy they re bringing感謝它們帶來的歡樂
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty沒有了音樂誰還活的下去?我誠實的問自己
What would life be? 人生會變成什麼樣子?
Without a song or a dance what are we? 沒有了音樂和舞蹈,我們算什麼?
So I say thank you for the music因此我要說:感謝你給我音樂
For giving it to me將它們賜給了我
Mother says I was a dancer before I could walk媽媽說我還不會走路就會跳舞
She says I began to sing long before I could talk她還說我還不會說話就開始唱歌了
And I ve often wondered, how did it all start? 我自己也常常在想:那是怎麼開始的?
Who found out that nothing can capture a heart有誰發現還有什麼能抓住我的心?
Like a melody can? 像旋律一樣
Well, whoever it was, I m a fan (*)嗯!不論如何,我是個歌迷
I ve been so lucky, I am the girl with golden hair我一直都很幸運,是個金髮女孩
I wanna sing it out to everybody我要大聲的唱給每一個人
What a joy, what a life, what a chance! (*)多麼快樂!多美的人生!多棒的機會!