If Bread (如 果 麵包合唱團)
If a picture paints a thousand words (如果一幅畫能夠畫出千言萬語)
Then why can't I paint you? (那麼,為何我畫不出妳)
The words will never show (千言萬語也無法描述)
the you I've come to know (我所認識的妳)
If a face could launch a thousand ships (如果一張容顏能使千百艘船啟航)
Then where am I to go? (那我將何去何從)
There's no one home but you (在我心中只有妳)
You're all that's left me too (你是唯一留在我心中的人)
And when my love for life is running dry (當我對生命的愛日漸乾涸)
You come and pour yourself on me (你前來將自己傾注於我心中)
If a man could be two places at one time (如果一個人能同時身處兩地)
I'd be with you (我願與你同在)
Tomorrow and today (無論今日明日)
Beside you all the way (我將永遠陪伴在你身旁)
If the world should stop revolving (如果世界停止轉動)
Spinning slowly down to die (慢慢停下,直到毀滅)
I'd spend the end with you (我會陪你到最後)
And when the world was through (當世界已經結束)
Then one by one the stars would all go out (星子將一顆一顆的熄滅)
And you and I would simply fly away (你我將共效于飛...)
======================================================================================