Last Christmas I gave you my heart
去年的聖誕節,我把心給了你
But the very next day you gave it away
但隔天你就將它丟棄
This year to save me from tears
今年,我在淚水中力圖振作
I'll give it to someone special
我會把心交給一個特別的人
Last Christmas I gave you my heart
去年的聖誕節,我把心給了你
But the very next day you gave it away
但隔天你就將它丟棄
This year to save me from tears
今年,我在淚水中力圖振作
I'll give it to someone I'll give it to someone special
我會把心交給一個人 我會把心交給一個特別的人
Once bitten and twice shy
曾經受傷,不免心存畏懼
I keep my distance
我保持著距離
But you still catch my eye
但你依然吸引著我的目光
Tell me baby
告訴我,寶貝
Do you recognize me
你認出我了嗎?
Well it's been a year
已經過了一年
It doesn't surprise me
我並不驚訝
Happy Christmas
聖誕快樂
I wrapped it up and sent it
我包裝好後將它送出
With a note saying "I love you"
附上字條,寫著"我愛你"
I meant it
我是認真的
Now I know what a fool I've been
現在我才知道當初真傻
But if you kissed me now
但如果你現在吻我
I know you'd fool me again
你可以再次愚弄我
副歌
Last Christmas I gave you my heart
去年的聖誕節,我把心給了你
But the very next day you gave it away
但隔天你就將它丟棄
This year to save me from tears
今年,我在淚水中力圖振作
I'll give it to someone special
我會把心交給一個特別的人
Last Christmas I gave you my heart
去年的聖誕節,我把心給了你
But the very next day you gave it away
但隔天你就將它丟棄
This year to save me from tears
今年,我在淚水中力圖振作
I'll give it to someone special (special) Yeah Yeah
我會把心交給一個特別的人
A crowded room
擁擠的房間裡
Friends with tired eyes
朋友們眼神疲憊
I'm hiding from you and your soul of ice
我想避開你和你冰冷的靈魂
I thought you were someone to rely on me
我曾以為你是多麼倚賴我
I guess I was a shoulder to cry on
我以為我就是你可以靠著哭泣的肩膀
A face on a lover with a fire in her heart
有著火熱的心的愛人臉龐
A man under cover but you tore me apart
刻意掩飾,你卻將我拆穿
Now I've found a real love you'll never fool me again
如今我已找到真愛,你再也不能愚弄我
I'll give it to someone special
我會把心交給一個特別的人
You put the boom boom into my heart,
You send my soul sky high when your lovin' starts.
Jitterbug into my brain,
Goes bang bang bang till my feet do the same.
But something's bugging me
Something ain't right
My best friend told me
What you did last night.
Left me sleeping
In my bed.
I was dreaming
But I should've been with you instead.
CHORUS
Wake me up before you go go,
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo.
Wake me up before you go go,
I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high
Wake me up before you go go,
'Cause I'm not planning on going solo.
Wake me up before you go go,
Take me dancing tonite.
I wanna hit that high...
You get the gray skies outta my way,
You make the sun shine brighter than Doris Day.
Turn a bright spark into a flame,
My beats per minute never been the same.
'Cause you're my lady,
I'm your fool.
Makes me crazy
When you act so cruel.
C'mon baby,
Let's not fight.
We'll go dancing
And everything will be alright.
REPEAT CHORUS
Cuddle up baby,
Move in tight.
We'll go dancing tomorrow night.
It's cold out there
But it's warm in bed.
They can dance,
We'll stay home instead.
(return to top)
有好聽嗎? 有拍手嗎?(就算拍了我也聽不到)>"<
算了 直接跳第三首~~~~~~~~~~~
Wham Careless Whisper
Careless whisper - Wham
無心的耳語
I feel so unsure
我不敢確定
As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor
當我牽著你的手走向舞池
As the music dies, something in your eyes
當音樂結束,你的眼神有異樣
Calls to mind the silver screen And all its sad good-byes
對銀幕上悲傷的離別心有所感
I'm never gonna dance again
我再也不跳舞了
Guilty feet have got no rhythm
充滿罪惡的雙腳抓不住節奏
Though it's easy to pretend
雖然偽裝很容易
I know you're not a fool
但我知道你不笨
Should've known better than to cheat a friend
早該知道不應欺騙朋友
And waste the chance that I've been given
浪費被賜予的大好機會
So I'll never gonna dance again
因此我不再跳舞
The way I danced with you
像從前與你共舞一樣
(Never without your love)
(絕不能失去你的愛)
Time can never mend
時間也無法彌補
the careless whispers of a good friend
一位好友無心的耳語
To the heart and mind, ignorance is kind
對心靈而言,無知反而是種慈悲
There's no comfort in the truth
真相裡找不到安慰
Pain is all you'll find
你只能找到痛苦
Tonight the music seems so loud
今晚的音樂似乎特別大聲
I wish that we could lose this crowd
但願我們能避開人群
Maybe it's better this way
也許這樣比較好
We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say