檔案狀態:    住戶編號:1651488
 風信子 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
懶惰---結論真的是----- 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 ~永恆的愛~~很感人哦~
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: ((((((婚姻幽默)))))
作者: 風信子 日期: 2009.07.28  天氣:  心情:



Marriage Humor (婚姻幽默)



Wife: 'What are you doing?'


妻:你在做什麼啊?
Husband : Nothing.


夫:沒做什麼。
Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'


妻:沒做什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。
Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'


夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。 
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----



Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'


妻: 要吃晚餐嗎?
Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'


夫: 當然!我可以選擇嗎?
Wife : 'Yes or no.'


妻:要或不要。
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----



Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'


妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?
Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'


夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。
Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!'


妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!
Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'


夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----



Stress Reliever Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'


女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。
Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'


男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。
Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'


女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----



Son: ' Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'


子:今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。
Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'


母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。
Son: 'But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'


子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。
____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ____



A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'


一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?
'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, N O MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'


女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。


------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----



Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever .


女孩對著男友說:吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。
The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'


男孩回道:謝謝您提早警告我。


------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----



A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'


妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'
 


他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。


 


 




 

標籤:
瀏覽次數:36    人氣指數:836    累積鼓勵:40
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
懶惰---結論真的是----- 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 ~永恆的愛~~很感人哦~
 
給我們一個讚!