Love is something we wait for.
我們都在等待愛情
We imagine our first kiss, our first sex , our first “ I love you.”
我們憧憬初吻,初夜,初次說我愛你
But we never imagine our first heartbreak.
但我們從沒想過初次心碎
Maybe because it’s too painful to even imagine.
也許是因為想到這點太痛苦了
But in a way, the pain of love is what truly changes us.
但在某種意義上,正是愛之痛,改變了我們
It’s the losing of love that makes us who we are.
失去愛,造就了現在的我們
The loss of your parents.
失去父母
Of your virginity.
失去貞潔
Who you thought you might be...
失去了對自己的定位
Of your innocent.
失去純真
Those losses are perhaps our first steps into adulthood.
這些失去,也許是成長的第一步
Life gets more complicated.
生活越來越複雜
But it’s also filled with promise.
但是生活也充滿希望
And the possibility of opening your heart to new beginnings.
以及敞開心胸迎接新起點的可能性